What do you hate and why?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i hate trinh. and how she always tries to find a way to touch my penis. back off for once! just give me some space! or at least spice it up a bit...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i hate those fishes or darwin fishes people put on the back of their car
^lol

Wet socks FTL!

I hate people that stink. The ones that don't even have a good reason to stink. Bums and construction workers are okay, I guess. They have reasons to stink. A person in line at Starbucks has no right to stink. lol It is NOT okay.

G3GirL

i hate trinh. and how she always tries to find a way to touch my penis. back off for once! just give me some space! or at least spice it up a bit...
I hate how Crabs has STDs. I also hate how little his penis is. Microscopic.

cooki3monstr

snarf
I HATE dirty shoes, or dirty clothes for that matter.

I hate waking up too late

When people chew with their mouths open..

schado

weightless wonder
The f'in weather patterns in Oklahoma. Nice, sunny, and warm one day, freezing the next, raining the day after that, and follow that with the 17 straight days of rain we had last year. Makes me miss Florida A LOT.

Last edited:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I hate it when the Yankees win a game.
I hate far left cooks and their conspiracy theories that all have the same common denominator; The USA is bad (what a coincidence). Ever heard a conspiracy theory where the USA turns out to be the good guy? Think about it.
I hate environmentalist lobbies in Washington who won't let us drill for oil in new places, and won't let us build more refineries to turn it into gas. That's all a bad idea, apparently their better idea is to buy it dictators who want to kill us.

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
i hate when i'm itchy. i hate when popcorn is over-microwaved. i hate when i have to pee. i hate headaches. i hate the smell of other people's feet. i hate how k series motors are capable of so much more all motor (think k24/k20 builds.) i hate cocky people. i hate fake people. i hate when i order a steak medium well and it comes either undercooked or well done. i hate ignorant people. i hate the feel of cheap guitars. i hate when my cd's skip. i hate the smell of a/c sometimes. i hate when its too hot. i hate when its too cold. i hate my birthday. i hate when my neighbors mow their lawn at 7 a.m. on saturday mornings. i hate check engine lights. i hate almond joys. i hate when my cell phone has bad reception. i hate when i want a q-tip for my ears and dont have one on me. i hate thieves. i hate swallowing pills. i hate when i'm sick. i hate being sad. i hate getting older. i hate when people take life for granted. i hate when people dont appreciate the small things in life. i hate people who are caught up in their jobs/work. i hate people who dont help others. i hate not having money. i hate when my fingernails are too long. i hate when my toenails are too long. i hate having a dead pinky toenail. i hate dirty socks. i hate painful poops. i hate kool-aid thats too sweet. i hate flat soda.

why? because i do. :)

G3GirL

i hate you dam fucking mexicans your supose to be talking about integras not dam my space
?

You're an idiot. You're probably going to offend some of our members who are Mexican. Shut the fuck up with your racist talk or get the fuck off the site.

Queer.