What else do I need?

mteg

Automatic Lover
Me?

Sent from my PAGER
Yes... Theres a hundred small items he'll need, or should buy. Must items off top of my head would be:
-oil return line
-fitting for oilpan after he has it taped
Depending on injectors he gets he'll need clips and probably a resitor box if he goes with DSM 440's which --most budget builds use-possibly need spacers for the injectors along with new o rings
-an instrument for tuning be it an afc, chipped ecu, hondata, etc...
-He should get a boost gauge, probably a wideband, fuel rail with fuel pressure gauge, and oil pressure gauge-fittings for piping them in
-numerous couplings and clamps for intercooler piping
-air filter
-custom testpipe/cat as most aftermarket downpipes never line up right
-new spark plugs-1-2 steps colder
-new exhaust gaskets-donut and manifold
-larger fuel pump not necessary...but recommended
-misc bolts, washers, fittings, couplings, wires, etc...as every build I've seen always resulted in several trips to autozone for something

OneFastGSR

So much epicness and laughter by this thread OP you got alot of research to do before you boost

TheCrimsonStar

So much epicness and laughter by this thread OP you got alot of research to do before you boost
This. Google "how to reliably turbo your car" and click on various links. Do it wrong and you'll blow your engine up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

96GSRteg

Tyler
Calling someone a fag for telling you what you actually need to do isn't going to get you much more help than you somehow got. Especially for someone who bought a header for a Turbo setup.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2