what exhaust combination?

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Hmm, im not in a rush ...yet. atm, gsr tranny and clutch/flyW/PP has a higher priority than itr header does

Sent from my DC4

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Lol i mean like, i woudnt really be able to diagnose because i woudnt be sure if the ecu has anything to do with it. Just like when ill do a head swap, diagnosing will be tricky. Basicly, anything frankenstine worries me when things go uh-oh

Sent from my DC4

drevans_satx

Dylan
Um its just like any other ecu. You read codes like any other obd1 ecu. Once again 6years running my car on a p28. Its a Honda product just from a different car.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Does welding a skid plate on thr bottom of a brand new header decrease its resale value?

Sent from my DC4

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Gasket: another question ^_^ lol im ordering a universal cat with a 2.25 ID, i woudnt think oem gaskets would fit, so ill need to buy generic gaskets of the size.

My question is, can i double-up the gaskets just between the header-cat and cat-'rest of the pipe' (forgot what its called lol pipe?) I just have a feeling that, that thin piece of gasket isnt going to seal well if there would be any imperfections on the flange surface.

I read somewhere that it isnt a good idea because then its two more surfaces to seal between. Inputs???

Sent from my DC4

drevans_satx

Dylan
Single gasket.

The donut gasket is what you're going generic on?
I think* the s2000 will fit..if not I remember getting one for a camaro lol. You can Google "___in donut gasket" and pick one.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Well what i was looking at were "sheet" gaskets. But i didnt knowni could get a #in donut gasket somwhere else. Donut gaskets would be perfect actually, since its thick n ment to be squeezed

Sent from my DC4

drevans_satx

Dylan
Well what i was looking at were "sheet" gaskets. But i didnt knowni could get a #in donut gasket somwhere else. Donut gaskets would be perfect actually, since its thick n ment to be squeezed

Sent from my DC4
Donut gaskets go between header and cat. Sheet gaskets go everywhere else loll. Idk if I messed something up earlier.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Any reason why i would lose the "rumble" sound and feeling (i could feel it on the floorboard) suddenly? 4-1 header and hi-flow, was driving one day, awesome sound/feel. Then drive the car around later, sounds/feels like its friggin oem. No leaks either, hovered my hands throught the pipe while plugging the muffler end, nada

Sent from my DC4