What I did to the teg today

celticsoul93

I get my blue gauge cluster leds, front upper strut bar, and my cold aur intake this week cant wait to put them all on will be taking pics and posting when I get before and afters I think my cluster leds will go good with my dome light and my under dash lights they will all be blue and im taking the green paint off the rims and re doing them metallic blue that way everything matches =)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

celticsoul93

Well I need a new camber kit tires I get my new magnaflow exhaust on tues andi just recieved my cluster leds ill post pics ton

celticsoul93

So happy just looked up my cai on ups its in md so itll be here tom so ill be putting that on after I get off tom =) one more step in the right direction for the teg

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
looking good.

I spy with my little eye that the climate control bulbs needs to be updated as well

celticsoul93

Lol yes they do but I have other probs right now I spun a main bearing in my b18 so I gta get my b20 swap in lol

celticsoul93

No I spun it on the way home to install it n no its actually a cai I just didnt wanna move any of my stuff around to put the other piece of pipe on

dlo253

No I spun it on the way home to install it n no its actually a cai I just didnt wanna move any of my stuff around to put the other piece of pipe on

Without that piece, it IS a short ram. Hence the 2 tubes, you can have both and switch up as desired. But what do I know? :lol: