What is it about 3rd gen?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
it was affordable to purchase at that time of getting a reliable car.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

pinkley

b@115D33p
My car was suppose to just be a work car... Then Honda fever hit me within a few weeks of having it. Paid 2k with 126k miles on it. My Only regret is that it's the first automatic car I've owned in about 8 years.

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
The first teg I drove was a 3rd gen 96 Type R. Man that was awesome!!! Was going to buy it for a cheap $3500. Person backed out, I got devastated. Five years later, I have a GSR (granted not as good as a Type R) and I enjoy just the same.

99TegLs

well, I looked at civics in my price range, then integras in my price range... why the hell would i get a civic if i could get an integra?! and the 3rd gen 98+ are just sooo good looking

Canadian144

Think $500 is good? I got my DA for $350 here in MD
HAha but the $500 car came with a JDM front end conversion, JDM ITR hubs/brakes/wheels/etc, OEM ITR spoiler, 98+ rear bumper, 98+ rear tails, etc etc...

And I also just got a legit DB2 GSR for $350 with a BNIB exedy clutch (not installed) and battery.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Because I think the DC2/4 looks much better, cost for the DC2/4 is less than a DC5, parts are cheaper, etc. I think a clean DC2/4 will turn more heads than a DC5. Also, being in college, cost has a lot to do with it. I also know my DC2/4 inside and out after owning 3 and working on them for 4 years.

OneFastGSR

I've always liked 3rd gen integras, It's literally the only car i owned (3 integras). I've driven every gen civic hatch, some of the coupes, even the newest civic si's etc. My mom owns a RSX with 7,000 miles on it and driven it. I still like my integra the best. Lol