What size exhaust?

oppi-10

yin yin
probley getting a new exaust from the headers back what size piping do you think i should get 2.25 or 2.5? what are the difrences i kno the 2.5 will be a deeper sound but is that the only difrence

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Depends on your setup. If you have stock internals with just bolt ons and don't plan on going much further then go with 2.25" or 2.36" (60mm)

oppi-10

yin yin
k cool thanks for the help, thats why im gettin a new exaust too casue mines rusted to shit i could fix it myself but i want a better one :D

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
2.25" will do you good... 2.5 will take out a lot of backpressure and you'll lose a lot of torque at the lower rpms...

oppi-10

yin yin
haha ya i just got the car and im a teenager payin 3500$ a year for insurence so i cant afford to much just have a cold air intake on it right now haha no turbo for awhile after i do i/h/e i wanna do the suspension and slam it and get some wheels

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
just dont get the greddy evo 2 its really annoying i have a gutted cat and that exauhst. and i can't talk on the phone or even hear my self think. i would never spend that much on an exauhst system but it was on the car when i bought it.

oppi-10

yin yin
i really wouldn't buy a premade brand just take it to a shop to do mandrel bend exauhst. with a muffler of your choice. it would be alot cheaper that way.
ya thats what im doin my buddy's dad owns a muffler shop thats all they do so he said he'd hook me up there