What size exhaust?

BLo21

Bros Before Hoes
i really wouldn't buy a premade brand just take it to a shop to do mandrel bend exauhst. with a muffler of your choice. it would be alot cheaper that way.
Agreed.

I think you should stay with the 2.25... If your thinking about every going turbo go 2.5 because that will help with the touque ect ect.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
personally i would buy a good muffler and a resonator, take it to a shop and have them make you an exhaust...

i have a magnaflow muffler with a flowtech glasspack for a resonator, and 2.5 inside diameter pipes, it lacks a lil throttle but the high end is ridiculous... sound is deep and throaty, not ricey at all... but it is loud and it does attract cops.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i have a stock exhaust...with the stock piping and muffler...its quiet and doesnt attract cops... lol. sorrry had to do it...

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
my exauhst is so annoying it just resonates through the cab i have to push the clutch in just to talk on the phone.

oppi-10

yin yin
i think im probley ganna go with the 2.36 or 60 mm watever it is cuase i want mine to be deep and not ricey but dont want to lose some torque down low

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
i think im probley ganna go with the 2.36 or 60 mm watever it is cuase i want mine to be deep and not ricey but dont want to lose some torque down low
yeah mine says it goes 60-70mm not sure in what spots its talking about. and its not a ricey blotty sound just the way it resonates in the car gets annoying.

Last edited:

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
I have a 2.25" with a magnaflow can and a huge ass noname res (came on the car) and its still torquey. It sounds sweet too, nice and low, no rattle can even in high rpms. Loud and dosent attract cops whatsoever and im in cali so that says alot, hahaa. Even ask Matt he's herd it.

oppi-10

yin yin
ya i just want one thats not ricey and high pitch theres someone that used to have a 4 door 94 teg by me and had a 2.25 piping and 2.5 cat and at like 4 or5 grand it sounded ricey but after that was fine..... but it was a automatic too

samace_sg

Second Glance
I got the ITR exhaust and its perfect.. stock exhaust and sounds good... but then again sometimes i wish it was louder..

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
Backpressure is only a myth on some engines. Some are designed stock to have back pressure, so when you lose that back pressure youll lose performace. Other engines are designed stock to not have any. So if you do lose any it wont matter. Im not sure about integras though.