What Suspension Setups are you on?

eamc420

Just wanted to see what suspension setups everyone is running on there da's and whats there reviews on it?? not sure what suspension i want to go with. Not sure if anyone made a thread about this yet if so my bad :what:

DarkDB1

Tein s tech, they're great, only $150, and keep your stock struts
Not a good idea, Please refrain from making any further suspension related advice from here on.

I ran H&R Race Springs, Tokico Illumina Shocks/struts on my DB1 for about a year or two before selling it.

The shocks make a huge difference because you can adjust their softness by turning a little arrow thing on the top. I kept it at 3 so it was stiff but not suspension made of brick stiff. Never had a problem bottoming out or anything with this set up.

And it dropped the car a good amount too

92gsrboy

FnF coilovers...those are my next setup...have them on my tl and couldnt be happier...my teg currently sits on skunk 2 coilovers with kyb's...i absolutly hate it

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Tanabe Coilover
ASR subframe brace
24mm rear sway bar w/ spherical end links
Skunk 2 Front camber kitl
Skunk 2 Rear camber kit
Skunk 2 LCAs

Tanabes are being replaced for Ground Control coilovers, Koni yellows, and Ground Control extended top hats.

DA93

my 96 civic i built was on tokico springs and shocks with SPC camber kit on all 4 corners along with rear lower control arms. i thought it was a decent setup for the money, around 800.00 for everything.

DAteggy93

im goin to be ordering function n form typr 1's in like a week, and ive heard nothin but good reviews on them. i will accompany them with beaks lower brace and tie bar, blox lower control arms, and blox front n rear camber kits.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Not a good idea, Please refrain from making any further suspension related advice from here on.

I ran H&R Race Springs, Tokico Illumina Shocks/struts on my DB1 for about a year or two before selling it.

The shocks make a huge difference because you can adjust their softness by turning a little arrow thing on the top. I kept it at 3 so it was stiff but not suspension made of brick stiff. Never had a problem bottoming out or anything with this set up.

And it dropped the car a good amount too

you're a f***in idiot, they even say right on the advertisements that you can keep your stock struts. Learn the product before you say anything, you in fact shouldn't give advice on it. That's probably why my rep is double yours, I actually know Wtf I'm talking about.....

Last edited: