What's a good axle replacement for my ls?

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Vato zone has exactly what you need. Oem is more than fine for your application.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
id never go with them for axles. they all suck. go to napa for aftermarket axles.

Posted from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Strange my autozone specials are holding 7k rpm launches on slicks and 500whp just fine...i'm sure a stock 130hp if that would be the culprit for snapping them though....

nismoasfuh

yea autozone/napa are fine. either way if u get a defective one thats too long and causes a wobble u can just replace it for another one for free.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
all the axles ive gotten from autozone always vibrated when i step on the gas. exchanged them 5 times in one day and all turned out like that.

bought 2 sets from napa and they were perfect. they too have a free exchange program.

i guess it just goes with experience.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
all the axles ive gotten from autozone always vibrated when i step on the gas. exchanged them 5 times in one day and all turned out like that.

bought 2 sets from napa and they were perfect. they too have a free exchange program.

i guess it just goes with experience.

your experience may be different though as well you know the difference in our ride heights may play a part it lol. But yeah napa has better axles i think

2Quick

I experienced vatozone axel already swapped out many times, no good.

I'm going to napa or aftermarket but any brand is good?