What's a good boss kit and wheel for under $100

94RS

No fucks given.
Why not look into a Personal Grinta/Blitz/Fitti wheel? They go for 160 on eBay brand new.

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
Well, the cons of any setup is losing cruise control.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
have you thought about a short hub / extended hub? have u thought about theft?

also size of the steering wheel too. just something to think about.

Mike61096

Theft of what? The wheel? As for hubs, length doesn't really matter to me so long as the wheel doesn't stick out too much more than my current one.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
w/o a steering wheel. it make it hard for a thief to steal your car. with a hub lock its even harder.

depending on the hub, even with a hub lock, a theif can still drive off with it. lots of things i had to think about before spend that amount of money.

Mike61096

I'm not buying a rapfix and lock to prevent theft...that's just absurd. I don't live in a bad area so

94RS

No fucks given.
That's absurd? Are you buying a racing wheel to race your car? If not, then that's absurd
Technically, since he wants one of the no name eBay wheels..... I don't think that would count as a racing wheel. Just a soda can shaped to resemble a steering wheel.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Mother fucker, shit. We've all been roped into a fanboy thread. Have tons of fun with you rota wheels and stock lug nuts. You're fucking hopeless

Mike61096

Technically, since he wants one of the no name eBay wheels..... I don't think that would count as a racing wheel. Just a soda can shaped to resemble a steering wheel.
I don't want an ebay wheel. The one I'm looking at is a Momo devil

96LSteg

Jemel
ok lets cut the BS. If you want to put you life in danger with a sh**ty constructed wheel then order one off of ebay. Obviously you didn't pay any attention to the video that was posted on the first page about the quality of ebay imitation steering wheels. If you don't have the money to buy the real thing than save until you do or don't do the mod at all. Everyone on here is trying to tell you that its not a good idea to buy an ebay steering wheel because although they look real they are not made to the same quality and standards as a real steering wheel. If you want a MOMO buy a real one and not this fake sh** made in Thailand or where ever. This is why 16 year old modders like your self get a bad rep. If you are hell bent on getting an ebay wheel and you KNOW you are not going to get the responses you want from people, then why even create a thread about it? Complete waste of time....