What's a good boss kit and wheel for under $100

dlo253

Dude ebay has legit stuff too. Helps to at least be smart enough to know what you are looking at, or when a deal is too good to be true. And 94rs, it is technically a 'racing' wheel. I was being a smart ass cuz he said a rapfix is absurd just for security. It's even stupider to drop hella cash to replace a perfectly fine steering wheel for no reason what so ever. Was kinda just Flippin the dude some shit. Can't view the ad well on my phone. But that price is on point for a legit wheel. You guys think it's fake just cuz its listed on eBay??? Lol.

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
Dude ebay has legit stuff too. Helps to at least be smart enough to know what you are looking at, or when a deal is too good to be true. And 94rs, it is technically a 'racing' wheel. I was being a smart ass cuz he said a rapfix is absurd just for security. It's even stupider to drop hella cash to replace a perfectly fine steering wheel for no reason what so ever. Was kinda just Flippin the dude some s***. Can't view the ad well on my phone. But that price is on point for a legit wheel. You guys think it's fake just cuz its listed on eBay??? Lol.
Yea exactly i listed a real momo wheel and hub. I find everything on ebay to earn ebay bucks. Like it's annoying how some people on here think I want a cheap knock off when I dont.

96LSteg

Jemel
Dude ebay has legit stuff too. Helps to at least be smart enough to know what you are looking at, or when a deal is too good to be true. And 94rs, it is technically a 'racing' wheel. I was being a smart ass cuz he said a rapfix is absurd just for security. It's even stupider to drop hella cash to replace a perfectly fine steering wheel for no reason what so ever. Was kinda just Flippin the dude some shit. Can't view the ad well on my phone. But that price is on point for a legit wheel. You guys think it's fake just cuz its listed on eBay??? Lol.
Now I never said all stuff from eBay is crap. I support eBay and believe that if I can get a good product for cheap than by all means ima get it lol but things that my life depends upon like steering wheels for example. He might not get the steering wheel that's in the pic even tho he is paying MOMO prices. That's all I'm saying its better to know than to play roulette.

Mike61096

Now I never said all stuff from eBay is crap. I support eBay and believe that if I can get a good product for cheap than by all means ima get it lol but things that my life depends upon like steering wheels for example. He might not get the steering wheel that's in the pic even tho he is paying MOMO prices. That's all I'm saying its better to know than to play roulette.
True

Mike61096

But what i don't get is what's with Ogstackadolla being like "oh it's a fanboy thread let this a hole buy crap" what's his problem?

XjoEnX

I think it's more that you created the thread asking for suggestions and bluntly shot down each one, when all along you already knew what you wanted.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
I'm not buying a rapfix and lock to prevent theft...that's just absurd. I don't live in a bad area so
to believe no one is going to steal your honda... :roll:

you do you, just trying to make you think 3 steps ahead.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
if you want a good quick release to prevent theaft...i dont even think works bell is the answer. i would go OMP racing hub. aint no one got that shit.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I think it's more that you created the thread asking for suggestions and bluntly shot down each one, when all along you already knew what you wanted.
This ^

You ask a question you already know the answer to. We try to give you more knowledge and you're like, "ehhhh, Integras are never stolen, I just want to look hella cool"

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
if you want a good quick release to prevent theaft...i dont even think works bell is the answer. i would go OMP racing hub. aint no one got that s***.
the whole idea i was trying to get at is you can stab the hub and still drive off without a steering wheel

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
the whole idea i was trying to get at is you can stab the hub and still drive off without a steering wheel
if they really want it they will get it. my buddy drove his miata to pick up the keys to his mcdonalds restaraunt after he left his wheel in the office and someone locked up not knowing his shit was in there. he said it was easy to drive with the hub, ive parallel parked without my wheel (a works bell copy) and no ps and was able to park. i havent driven without a wheel on my sparco

Mike61096

if they really want it they will get it. my buddy drove his miata to pick up the keys to his mcdonalds restaraunt after he left his wheel in the office and someone locked up not knowing his s*** was in there. he said it was easy to drive with the hub, ive parallel parked without my wheel (a works bell copy) and no ps and was able to park. i havent driven without a wheel on my sparco
Exactly, so it doesnt seem to be worth it buy a detachable hub. Just adds up the cost

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
if they really want it they will get it. my buddy drove his miata to pick up the keys to his mcdonalds restaraunt after he left his wheel in the office and someone locked up not knowing his s*** was in there. he said it was easy to drive with the hub, ive parallel parked without my wheel (a works bell copy) and no ps and was able to park. i havent driven without a wheel on my sparco
still, not everyone is gonna have a key

you talking about one of these keys?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Exactly, so it doesnt seem to be worth it buy a detachable hub. Just adds up the cost
there are other reasons to get a detachable hub. i find it hard to get into goofygamers car and zawns car with their seats in, i find it next to impossible to get in my car with the steering wheel on.

dlo253

Hence the creation of eBay buyer protection. Which covers practically anything, including getting fake parts. File a claim and they refund you in less than an hour most of the time..