whats hanging from your towhook?

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
i have been seeing this alot lately, either a stuffed animal or an air freshner. i personally dont have anything hanging but was thinking about hanging a pokeball lol
post pics of what you have hanging from your towhook

alex14

VEEEETTAAAAKKKK!!! lol
Drift charms would be cool if it was possible for our cars to drift, but we cant, so IMO, it makes you look like a scrub.

bradster101

I try and do everything possible to make people hate me, no matter what I do people just cant respect... It gets laughs so thats all I care about :thumbs up

bradster101

I alternate between that box and a black and red monkey... When I get my car back Ill post pix of the monkey

Im me and thats what makes my car my car

Theasian

Chinese restraunt rice box for a while. Left a car meet with ricer written on back hatch glass with window paint and the box shoved under my rear wiper.

I don't get some people. Buddys car had sonic, and my other buddy had a barbie doll with a rope around her neck

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
Chinese restraunt rice box for a while. Left a car meet with ricer written on back hatch glass with window paint and the box shoved under my rear wiper.

I don't get some people. Buddys car had sonic, and my other buddy had a barbie doll with a rope around her neck
damn, some people are straight vile.
everyone is always talking about originality but if its seen on anyones car its classified as "ricer"

BUT anyways more pictures!

j13

Keep It Clean
I have nothing..

I remember going thru a thread just like this one on H-T...man it was an epic fail thread