whats hanging from your towhook?

j13

Keep It Clean
You're in need of more whp? Try altezza tail light and hello kitty stickers :thumbs up

Coney

Spacely
im surprised no one has those stupid nut sacks. if were counting rear view mirrors i got a little soshinoya hanging from it!

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
I noticed a gain in hp after i had hooked a ball onto my towhook... until some bastard stole it!.... damn you!!!

j13

Keep It Clean
I noticed a gain in hp after i had hooked a ball onto my towhook... until some bastard stole it!.... damn you!!!
wow...that's gotta be the first time I've heard of an Integra getting neutered :shock:

i had a thong from my babbys mom but when she came and picked up lil man she took them off
posted by dreamofjdm
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thats what i had.. and so far ur the only one who actually has sumthing and doesnt make me feel like im an outsider cuz i dont know what half the shit they have hanging is.. im not into anime or Japanese cartoons.. lol. i actually try to get laid (not a bash on any of u n im sorry if u take it that way) and not by the anime nation.. lol.. so u inspire me to keep doing what i do.. lol... currently on my rear view theres my white bandana and my sons first pair of shoes.. a tiny ass pair of Eckos.. lol

Last edited:

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して

i has Kuromi carried over from my s13 had a tigger on the 13 but someone cut it off and shoved in my exhaust
oh well