What's wrong with Ebay coilovers?

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
What isn't wrong with them, that's like getting a plastic spoiler and crazy gluing it on.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
That's not true at all. Most people buy from eBay because they are being cheap
i deff don't agree i see it more as being a smart shopper its called competition i can go to a tire store and buy tires or i can go to walmart and get the same tires for less y cause they wanna beat there competitors. I saved $20 bux buying from a dealer on eBay compared to some other dealer on a web site i never seen before that didn't display any kinda feedback or reviews i felt i made the safer decision i can go to any website who say there legit spend any amount of money and still end up with a shit set up that i paid more for. but you have your opinion because you had a bad experience critics are every where. if i seen a movie i didnt like i sure as hell wont recommend it to anyone.

Prozon

Kris
eBay is definitely not in competition with any big name parts companies. The products you find in these eBay stores are of inferior quality. They are cheaper because they are not up to to the standards of other parts. Just look at where most of them are coming from, it probably says China, right? I would bet you that if somebody offered you a free set of parts from Eibach or Tein, you would take that over some no-name company selling on eBay.

I'm trying to get the point across that those items sold in the eBay stores are usually built of worse quality and are inferior. Not that they shouldn't be used.Hell, you can turbo your car with a turbo from eBay, but you can be damn sure that turbo wouldn't be nearly as reliable as a Garret turbo.

Now i'm just rambling and saying the same things over and over lol.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
now u mean 2 inch drop on front and rear..cuz most springs I found lower the 2 in the front and 1.5 in the back
It's not going to drop exactly how they plan; mine said 2.5" with an average drop of 1.5" and it settled at about 2" with a lil more in the back, but I don't run rear interior so it's not as low as it would be with the added weight

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
i think your right there is alot of shit on eBay but i don't think its all shit you just have to have your goggles on to separate the good from the bad and be a smart buyer. i didn't buy $50 dollar eBay coil overs i bought $190 dollar tein springs which were recommended to me only difference is i bought them from some company i never heard of or did business with on eBay instead of someone from some individual website i never heard of or done business with.

Prozon

Kris
Ugggh, I guess SOMEBODY has to rock the eBay coilovers. If only I could afford them, they're so damn expensive. Seriously, $50 shipped, what a goddamn rip off.

s2kvsdb7

hipower motorsport is having a sale on function n form... just ordered type 1 for 590 shipped :) i cant wait to get it