What's your gas mileage?

osiris19

I'm doing about 220 miles at less than a quarter tank left lol. Winter blend gas + doing 100+ mph on the way home from school today didn't help. Summer needs to come back already. I miss my 37mpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Evul9

80 miles on half a tank right now.... I usually get 130-150. Must be the extreme freezing temperatures, it's not like I have been driving fast... you cant on ice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

osiris19

80 miles on half a tank right now.... I usually get 130-150. Must be the extreme freezing temperatures, it's not like I have been driving fast... you cant on ice.

You're only getting 150 to a tank? Is it auto? Its been less than 10 degrees here all week and on still getting 28-32

94RS

No fucks given.

When was the last tune up? That's horrible gas mileage, especially if you're driving slow...

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
You guys realize by saying "80 miles @ half tank" is a really shitty way to gauge how much fuel you have actually used. The fuel gauge is almost never 100% accurate.

Fill it up, drive, fill up again, do math

Only way to be sure.

Example: my Lexus is at 1/4 tank after 330 miles, that's 110 miles per quarter tank. There is no way Im going to hit 440 miles for this tank before it reads empty.

Volklord

Non V-Tec B18b1
I get about 287 miles to the tank shifting hard and occasionally taking it up to redline. 26 MPG right now, gonna try the shifting at lower rpms trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osiris19

You guys realize by saying "80 miles @ half tank" is a really shitty way to gauge how much fuel you have actually used. The fuel gauge is almost never 100% accurate.

Fill it up, drive, fill up again, do math

Only way to be sure.

Example: my Lexus is at 1/4 tank after 330 miles, that's 110 miles per quarter tank. There is no way Im going to hit 440 miles for this tank before it reads empty.
I hit 180-200 at half a tank.

osiris19

What mods do you have and what is your driving habit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stock shifting at 2.5k and rev matching. In the summer my car gets 32 City 38 highway. Right now I'm getting about 26-8/32 since its 10 degrees out.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

osiris19

Stock, shifting at 2.5k and rev matching. In the summer my car gets 32 City 38 highway. Right now I'm getting about 26-8/32 since its 10 degrees out.