What's your gas mileage?

teck00

i get about 25mpg to 10.5 ish gallons 270-280 miles i normally run 87 octane but this tank was half 89 and octane boost i noticed a bit of a difference

Last edited:

osiris19

That's what I get but I'm still getting 30 mpg cause I'm at 250 at quarter tank and that's when I fill up.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

treeafodo

Austin
I got 620 km (385.25 mi) on 37.4 liters of gas (9.88 gallons) last tank. Driving it normal for the most part other than redlining it entering the highway. Works out to be 38.99 mpg :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EddieJr

ET2(SW/AW)
I dont get anywhere near the great mileage that every one else seems to be getting. I have a 94, 5-speed LS. The worst I've gotten is about 17, the best is about 24 all city driving. Straight highway I got about 32. And that was only a couple of times. I live 5 miles from where I work, so its all city driving for me. I have 218,600 miles on mine, and only use premium. Any know of any way I can increase my mileage? My teggy is all stock by the way. Even had the original clutch in it till about 2000 miles ago.

Evul9

When was the last tune up? That's horrible gas mileage, especially if you're driving slow...
I dont know what was up but it was only that one time. .. changed the oil, pumped up the tires and filled up before a camping trip this weekend. 3 people, stuffed car, country roads @40-80mph (enthusiastic driving) and it looks like I am getting near 32mpg. The price of petrol means i probably won't be able to fill it up all the way to be sure but still happy.
normally I get around 280 per tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

osiris19

Not to be off topic, but where'd you get your LEDs? My blue ones are taking a shit on me and they look like poop.

I've been getting about 30 mixed. My alignment is fucked, too much negative front camber and incorrect toe, along with bald tires and a diesel engine.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Evul9

I got them from superbrightleds.com. Not a 100% sure which ones right now.

osiris19

I got them from superbrightleds.com. Not a 100% sure which ones right now.

Ahh okay that's where I got mine for my last integra. Thanks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3