Whats Your Occupation??

Bozo88

We come from all over the country and we all love integras so i wanted to know what do you to pay for parts for your teggy or in life in general..

Company: Pactiv

Job Title: LTO ( Lift Truck Operator)

Description: I drive a forklift but with clamps instead of forks and I load and unload trailers with product such as Hefty, Sysco, McDonalds, Olive Garden, Dennys, Burger King, Wendys and alot others...

My Whip

Last edited:

rockadilla

thats right.
circle k and boston market, both places basically a cashier.... currently looking for a 3rd job :lol:

isa423

street freaks
i work at Nordstrom Rack as loss prevention. (undercover guy that catches shoplifters =]) no guard card needed either

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
Counselor for kids at a deaf (hearing impaired) school.. always working overnight at school dorm. I counsel them into Integra nation!

phatintegra

Banned
Project Engineer for a Fire/Security Company and I'm trying to get back into owning a business again this time doing it with my brother in law. This is why I'm flying out to the West Coast next week.

built_ls

I used to work at five Guys back in 08.

I currently on vacation from college 'til August.... I work Front Desk at an Independent Hotel (formally Hampton INN).