Whats Your Occupation??

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I also help out at my friends shop. Working off my tab and get almost everything done to my car for free. Even trade.

kuntrykracker66

im a welder/fabricator at miller industries ( www.millerind.com ) we not only build large and small commercial wreckers.. but we've built 750+ .5 million dollar military recovery units to recover broken down equipment, and we just finished a contract for 250+ one million dollars a pop armored MAXXPRo recovery trucks that deflect the landmines and such...

a million dollars sound like alot for a wrecker? well when u consider before these wreckers were purchased, if a million dollar tank got stuck, flipped, etc... the best option they had was to do a fly-over before dark and spend another quarter to a full million to bomb the tank to keep unfriendlies from "getting their hands on our technology"...... guess google doesnt exist overseas

love my job... probably going to TIG up my own strut bars... maybe do a limited run and sell em on here if theres enough interest...

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I do work for Plan Canada. It's like World Vision but without the religious affiliations. I'm all for helping kids out in need.

TeggyLeo

Teggy Newbie
I used to be a auto tech at a nissan dealer. Currently unemployed. Waiting on this other dealer Nissan dealer to hurry and hire me. Unemployment is cool. All the time in the world but not enough money lol. Once I start working it will be reversed lol.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zernzl

mendoza

Floor supervisor at a call center for at&t...... yea when you call in to customer service to complain about your bill or some and you ask to speak to a supervisor....yea im that guy.
I NEED TO TALK TO YOU THEN!!! Ahh at&t fucked my bills upp!

mendoza

Im a full-time cook @ SmashBurger! Looking for a 2nd job, but will be starting school in the fall.