what's your stupid reason for getting pulled over?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
driving 5 under the speed limit, and passed 3 bored cops at one intersection. pulled me for tint. i was respectful and promised to change it and got let go. pigs deserve to be roasted...

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
i got pulled over because a damn riced out ford focus had a big ass loud exhaust on it and floored it by the cop and the cop assumed it was me. i literally argued my way out of it and he wrote me a warning because he knew he was wrong when he saw it drive by again.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i got pulled over because a damn riced out ford focus had a big ass loud exhaust on it and floored it by the cop and the cop assumed it was me. i literally argued my way out of it and he wrote me a warning because he knew he was wrong when he saw it drive by again.
im sure you could have shown a lil cleavage and cryed and been just fine. :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Actually, I want to take mine back. The most stupid reason I've ever pulled over for a cop was because the dumbass rear-ended me at a stoplight. Lol

gracing

I got pulled over for making a wide turn for two seconds which i got in the proper lane anyway trying to dodge a rock so i wouldn't tear my front end off he said it was dangerous to the public for me doing that ( it was 3am no traffic in site lol) guess he didnt care bout me hitting a big ass rock just me hitting casper the friendly ghost and his viper

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I got pulled over for my exhaust being too loud. I have an A'PEXi WS2. One of the quietest exhaust systems on the market. :what:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Dude I can't even hear your exhaust when I drive behind you Matt. How the hell did they get you on that one?

gracing

I got pulled over for someone else speeding. Still fighting that ticket...
Man i had that same issue went to court for a month for all the evidence i had to back myself up they told me well it dont matter bout the other car just what the officer says bout you well the officer knew he was wrong he wrote that ticket for $0 which i still dont understand i was guilty of a zero doller ticket that made me more mad then the situation insurance went sky high