what's your stupid reason for getting pulled over?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i got pulled over a couple weeks ago with my buddy in his car for no reason. See, he has an old ass oldmobile. Its all beat up and it looks like a dealers car. So the cop pulled him over becuase "Your license plate light is dim" he ran up ripped his door open, asked me if i was on meth becuase my eyes looked funny, and searched me. It was like sooper troopers. You had the fat asshole cop who said "Fuck these guys lets tow the car" and the skinny "trying to be funny" cop. We dont do drugs so i was like "WTF my eyes look funny?"

they searched the shit outa the car, but didnt find anything, since there is nothing to find.

i cant believe he though i was on meth lol
cause you are on meth dont lei shane

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
me n my friend got pulled over cause my friend burnt out in a parking lot cause it was raining and it was "playtime" he let us go cause we were riding hella flush lol!

Asian

i got pulled AND ticketed for... aftermarket tail lights ( i have oem type r tails... ) aftermarket exhaust( itr again) dangling objects on mirror ( air freshner) front plate zip tied on...

Nando

illegal tints...i was 8 over the legal limit...and the cop who pulled me over, his car(not cop car, daily life car)he has 15 perecnt tints.....what a bitch ay?

AmberLynne

NO BLINKER.

got a wreckless driving ticket. lol

she thought my celica was a mustang too which was weird.

w.e the judge dropped it bc he knew she was a moron.

95teggy92

i got pulled over for being white with subs lol the cop pulled me over then asked for my info then he hurd my subs and asked me to turn them up and when i did he gave me a ticket for noise ordanance which was droped and another thing was i got my car searched at school for durgs when the dogs got in my car the identified 2 unopened bags of beef jurkey and the cops tried to tell me i opened it then put weed in the bag and resealed it the gayist thing was it was in the same day

AmberLynne

wow, I have no respect for cops anymore. I've seen people broke down on the side of the road and cops just keep on driving. They have gotton really big egos lately.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
wow, I have no respect for cops anymore. I've seen people broke down on the side of the road and cops just keep on driving. They have gotton really big egos lately.

i got my civic broken into a couple of years ago and flagged down a black and white driving down my street at the time and they said "you need to call the station, we're gang unit" so i quickly responded "what if a gangster broke into my car?" and they said "you need to call the station, that's a traffic matter, we're the gang unit, we dont deal with that" and they drove away! they freakin drove away!

they never did find out who broke into my car...

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
After the booger died and I had my dad pick you up. I got passed by a state trooper...he was in the lane I was and he kept on goin.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
After the booger died and I had my dad pick you up. I got passed by a state trooper...he was in the lane I was and he kept on goin.

AmberLynne

[/B]

i got my civic broken into a couple of years ago and flagged down a black and white driving down my street at the time and they said "you need to call the station, we're gang unit" so i quickly responded "what if a gangster broke into my car?" and they said "you need to call the station, that's a traffic matter, we're the gang unit, we dont deal with that" and they drove away! they freakin drove away!

they never did find out who broke into my car...
WOW. THAT SUCKS!!!!!!:???: makes me mad