what's your stupid reason for getting pulled over?

Prozon

Kris
i am too. i never take it out partying, always the volvo....or camrey
Not that I ever plan to, but when I drove my lifted truck all the time I got harassed, so I imagine I will be in this. It's just one of those things that cops see. Not to mention I'll probably be speeding a lot. :roll:

GPS and Radar Detector are on my Christmas list. :D

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
Before I had my Teg... I remember last year I was driving to a friends house. I get pulled over for having my license plate light out. The officer warns me about the light and my window tint (5%). The officer lets me go. When I get to my friends house, we leave to go to the store in his shitty Jeep. The same cop that pulled me over 15 mins ago, pulls him over. The reason: license plate light. The light worked, but was kind of dim. Again, officer lets us go. The officer was on a license plate light hunt or something.

90tegDa9

got pulled over for supposibly driving a suspicios car em1..lol.. popped my hood everything bone stock except chrome valve cover n got sent to reff again..which is why my car was back to stock i had just gotten reffed a week n half prior to that...

trebolDC2

B18C1Yeah Buddy!!!!!
This Happend When I Got My Teg Last Year And I Went To Drop Off My Gf And On My Way Back I Got Pulld Over For Going 75 On A 35... And When I Lookd Back The Fukin State Pooper Was Driving On The Other Side Of The Street Trying To Catch Up To Me ( I WAS LIKE OH FUK) And When He Got Me He Was Like Why Were U Guy So Fucking Fast I Answerd With The Lamest Excuse " I Have To Get Up Early Tomorrow... Lol And He Let Me Go... He Was Just Like Next Time Dont Drive Like That

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
This Happend When I Got My Teg Last Year And I Went To Drop Off My Gf And On My Way Back I Got Pulld Over For Going 75 On A 35... And When I Lookd Back The Fukin State Pooper Was Driving On The Other Side Of The Street Trying To Catch Up To Me ( I WAS LIKE OH FUK) And When He Got Me He Was Like Why Were U Guy So Fucking Fast I Answerd With The Lamest Excuse " I Have To Get Up Early Tomorrow... Lol And He Let Me Go... He Was Just Like Next Time Dont Drive Like That
Lucky ass!

I just got pulled over on wednesday for goin 58 in a 35 lol. First time ive been pulled over too :oops: Got a 6 point speeding ticket and have to go to court in november. What sucks is I was late to asking my girlfriend out for homecoming. Then I needed gas so I was more late. THEN a hay trailer decided to go 20 in a 35 so I was FREAKING out that I was going to miss the "deadline". So once i turned on this 1/4 mile long road with 2 big curves in it. I guess I just tried to save some time, and when I got to my top speed (58), boom he was right around the corner. I was so rushed I didnt even realize I was speeding :evil: :cry:

Prozon

Kris
The other night I was driving around and I noticed a car following me.. i'm like ugh, some stupid idiot screwing with me. (Small town, figured it was someone I know.) So I take a few turns at stop signs to try to lose em'. Then there's a cat in the road, I get around and the car behind me stops. So the next stop sign I floor it and try to make it to the next street over. (Wasn't very far.) I see the car whip around the corner, and then I see the strobes light up. I'm like "Oh... that makes sense.. cops... following... ha ha.." So he walked up and said something about me exhaust was waaaaaay too loud and that he shouldn't be able to hear it from a block away. I told him I just got the car and haven't had a chance to change it. He let me go with a warning, told me to fix it back to stock lol. My exhaust is completely stock, except the catalytic converter was removed and a piece of straight pipe welded in to replace it.

And then last night I was driving to my buddies house with some wood in my trunk, we were going to have a fire in his back yard. I see this cop, right as my turn came up.. so it looked like I was avoiding him AGAIN. He turns down the road and follows me. So I turn on my buddies street and he goes past, then I go to the end to turn down the alley way to get to his back yard, the cop see's me going down the alley way and goes to the other end and drives up it. Then he drives up to me and asks what I was doing.. when he saw the wood he just drove off lol.

(Both times it was the same cop.)

I think I'll have to be careful around him. He knows me car now lol.

Prozon

Kris
The other night I was driving around and I noticed a car following me.. i'm like ugh, some stupid idiot screwing with me. (Small town, figured it was someone I know.) So I take a few turns at stop signs to try to lose em'. Then there's a cat in the road, I get around and the car behind me stops. So the next stop sign I floor it and try to make it to the next street over. (Wasn't very far.) I see the car whip around the corner, and then I see the strobes light up. I'm like "Oh... that makes sense.. cops... following... ha ha.." So he walked up and said something about me exhaust was waaaaaay too loud and that he shouldn't be able to hear it from a block away. I told him I just got the car and haven't had a chance to change it. He let me go with a warning, told me to fix it back to stock lol. My exhaust is completely stock, except the catalytic converter was removed and a piece of straight pipe welded in to replace it.

And then last night I was driving to my buddies house with some wood in my trunk, we were going to have a fire in his back yard. I see this cop, right as my turn came up.. so it looked like I was avoiding him AGAIN. He turns down the road and follows me. So I turn on my buddies street and he goes past, then I go to the end to turn down the alley way to get to his back yard, the cop see's me going down the alley way and goes to the other end and drives up it. Then he drives up to me and asks what I was doing.. when he saw the wood he just drove off lol.

(Both times it was the same cop.)

I think I'll have to be careful around him. He knows me car now lol.

JimmyJay

I got pulled ova in my truck for obstruct license plate aka not visible ya because how many people look at there plates in the middle of a snow storm so he says I'll clean it an kicked it off with his foot

JimmyJay

Lucky ass!

I just got pulled over on wednesday for goin 58 in a 35 lol. First time ive been pulled over too :oops: Got a 6 point speeding ticket and have to go to court in november. What sucks is I was late to asking my girlfriend out for homecoming. Then I needed gas so I was more late. THEN a hay trailer decided to go 20 in a 35 so I was FREAKING out that I was going to miss the "deadline". So once i turned on this 1/4 mile long road with 2 big curves in it. I guess I just tried to save some time, and when I got to my top speed (58), boom he was right around the corner. I was so rushed I didnt even realize I was speeding :evil: :cry:
So where u close to being on time? haha