Wheel Stud Replacement

Havok114

get em at your local auto parts store

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk
That's what I did they worked fine , plus their cheap .

Sent from my PAGER

mdan9193

Mdan
How much does it cost to replace a wheel stud? I have to replace 1 on my driver side I'm running on 3 ..

osiris19

How much does it cost to replace a wheel stud? I have to replace 1 on my driver side I'm running on 3 ..
From what I've read, a lot of shops quote you around $500. It's a bit of work cause you have to take the spindle apart.

BankiBoi

From what I've read, a lot of shops quote you around $500. It's a bit of work cause you have to take the spindle apart.
Whoever told u that BS should be shot, 500 to rebuild a engine not take the wheel off and rotar and knock out a $3 stud with a hammer, you could do this at home in 30 mins

Posted by Thunderbolt using tapatalk

1994 Integra

Whoever told u that BS should be shot, 500 to rebuild a engine not take the wheel off and rotar and knock out a $3 stud with a hammer, you could do this at home in 30 mins

Posted by Thunderbolt using tapatalk
Their is no room for the stud to come out. The professional way is the press the hub and bearing out. Replace all the studs. And bearing to

osiris19

I have that bookmarked at home. I need to borrow an impact wrench from someone to get my lugs off. Can you rent the hub puller?

BankiBoi

I had two break and took it to firestone took the dudes 3 hrs to get the hub off

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk