Where are the older Teg drivers!!??

red00lght

I'm finding it funny that as I drive my 96 4dr Teg around Miami how many kids come up to race in their slammed Civics, Rabbits, etc....

I love lowering the tinted windows so they can see my 40 yr old balding head and watching the look of shock on their face! :shock:

I guess you just don't outgrow driving fun cars!
Here is a link to some of my past rides over the years....
http://public.fotki.com/WWalker482/

mirrorimg

Older people usually go for newer cars, and don't modify them. Or they go for classic muscle cars, not 15 year old imports. You are one of the few.

ssbpdc2

I'm 34 with lowered 98 gsr and a lowered 87 ls

kleenkreativ

I'm getting close to 31 (June 2nd.)
I've done the muscle car thing, but I'm thinking of sticking with Acura's for a bit, at least until I have a good garage to restore another '68 Cougar.

Hoosier Daddy

I am 33 here but people tell me I look 25 haha. 08 Mazdaspeed3 is my main car. The teg is my 3rd car and DD to work(saves me a ton in gas). I just like doing a few mods to make it more fun to drive to work everyday.I just lowered it with springs, struts. I might go back to stock cause it is 10 times more comfortable. Also added a pair of 6.5" Alpine Type R Component speakers to the front and swapped in 00 GSR leathers :). Makes the car that much more enjoyable.

soggieb18b1

soggie
yeah turnin 30 in a few months. I love rollin up somewhere in a slammed cpe and watching peoples faces when the wife and kids get out. They prob expect a kid to get out and its a whole family.HAHAHA