Where do you guys work on/fix/upgrade/maintain. Your whips?!

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I think my best one ever was changing my valve springs in an f250 with a 460 in a store parking lot. I was on my way out of town and needed a tool. Drove to the store and bought tool, popped hood, changed all 16, started it up, drove 3 hrs.

vics93integra

im not a nub....
I still live my parents work in the back yard driveway extends to the back of the house under a tent to bad I have to stop winter is coming n its too cold I move the KIA I have n tuck the teggie for the winter n throw all the new parts I order inside the car till springs arrives.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
My carport, local Community College (taking Automotive Technology), or in my bosses home garage. My bosses house is down the street, he's got all the tools I need, and they are all Snap-on! :thumbs up

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Crap. Now I feel spoiled. I'd kill myself if I had to work in a garage that size, lol.

My shop is roughly 30' x 40' on the inside. Then of course you have a stair case, like six tool boxes that roll around.. a couple welders, the torch, vises/drill press/hydraulic press/shelves and such. Then there's rooms on each end that I keep stuff in, the bolt bin, extra hoses, motors, spare parts, ect..

I'm looking into buying a new house, where I will be building a bigger and better shop. I think I am going to build a paint booth in it. I don't like not having one lol.

RoachGSR

I'm lucky enough to have a heated 2 car garage for storage. lol I work on mne in the driveway until I sell my Harley and some of my parts ha.