Where is everybody?

94dc4

My name matches again lol
I'm on here every day or every other day. Gonna talk about the DA while I still have one.

dang that's messedup. i had one of u dc owners messing with me the other day when i had a flat. lol. he pulled up behind me while i was putting air in my tire and started revving it up
Damn ricer.

All the G2 owners hang out on G2IC.

It's one of the few places G2 people can ask questions and not get an answer about a G3s...
I got an account over there but I've never posted anything. I like this site better. I did however find out why a bunch of electronics in my interior don't work, lol.

I actually hang out here more than G2IC. Though I tend to go there for a G2 specific answer when I need it.
I don't like hanging out on H-T, a lot of people there are douche bags.
x2, but I haven't browsed Honda Tech much. Just stuff from google searches.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
:lol:

When someone asks a question about a G2 I don't say anything bc I don't know anything about em lol
Both cars actually aren't that much different...unless you're trying to tell someone to bleed their slave cylinder, LOL

Well im new to the site, but i own a DA. But i was wondering how many DA owners are here. I can see there is not that many, but that just means we need to represent that much more:)
True, there are more DC and DB7/8 owners here than DA, DB1, and DB2 owners on CI.
I think it's because the G2 body attracts a different crowd a lot of the time. The body lines are a whole different cup of tea. The G2's aren't as publicized, for the most part, as the G3s are. When people(who aren't Honda or Integra enthusiasts) think "Integra" the generally picture the G3s.

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
I"m here all the time, I'm on here more than G2ic.

robert478

Well im new to the site, but i own a DA. But i was wondering how many DA owners are here. I can see there is not that many, but that just means we need to represent that much more:)
ima da owner and Im here in oregon!!!!!!!!!

robert478

True, there are more DC and DB7/8 owners here than DA, DB1, and DB2 owners on CI.
I think it's because the G2 body attracts a different crowd a lot of the time. The body lines are a whole different cup of tea. The G2's aren't as publicized, for the most part, as the G3s are. When people(who aren't Honda or Integra enthusiasts) think "Integra" the generally picture the G3s.
Right on man. Anytime someone asks me what I drive (a nooblet) I say an integra and thay see it and they're like that's not an integra! because they expect a g3...

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
DB2. 'nuff said.

I have a G2 and a G3. The G3 is the beat-the-shit-out-car and the G2 is my keep it pretty and only drive on perfect days to pick up girls.

Last edited: