where you work?

ewaynebrown

Air Force...It can be a love hate relationship from time to time (workin 14 hour days and no overtime) but I woulda never been where Im at without it!
Whats your Job? Im in the AF too . . . Im a loadmaster, probably the best job. but when im not flying its boring around the office

djh1991

im a marine. ehh. its a love hate thing, over worked but get to do some tight shit sometimes, and get to protect you people and youre lovely integras. haha

racinfeend59

Whats your Job? Im in the AF too . . . Im a loadmaster, probably the best job. but when im not flying its boring around the office
Im in Power Pro
we work on the back up generators..doesnt sound fun but we got big turbo diesel engines that are fun to work on
and at this base we work on the barriers the planes catch in case of emergency--thats my favorite part of the job cause when the fighters catch it and we save a life it feels good, pilots dont ever thank us tho lol

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I run my dad's business...called Proforma Ellite - Solutions for Business...its promotional products, business forms and commercial printing