White on White??

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I don't see an chrome in this entire thread.

Don't care for the wheels in the OP's link, but I will own a set of white lover souls.

One of the most desired wheels of Honda owners is white with a polished lip, Sprint Hart CP-R.
I'd rather have a set of BBR Comps, which are also white with a polished lip.

Last edited:

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Tracking info says they arrive today. Should be able to post pics after I get out of work and rush to put them on before I lose the sun^_^

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
looks good. but i wouldnt do it because id be worried about how the colors may not match up

whatevrthefrag

i wanted a white teg thats not all fooked up for the longest, even considering getting a white rsx later on if everythings right.

j13

Keep It Clean
looks good. but i wouldnt do it because id be worried about how the colors may not match up
I'm suprized you say this cocoy! i thought it was all about being a little "different"...remember your green wheels? haha

OP, for how much did you pay? hope it wasn't that listed price on their wabsite..for that doe i would've added a little more cash and get some real wheels. but you're happy and that's all that matters bruh

Last edited:

92gsrboy

white on white usually looks good..here is my teg the way it looks right now...except i added onepiece hl...

Last edited: