Whole new exhaust! Say, what?

96LSteg

Jemel
I say stay away from ebay exhaust systems. Ive read a lot about the fiber glass packing shooting out of mufflers and them rusting in short time periods. If you are balling on a budget, check out Tsudo exhaust (they have an N1 style like the first like you posted) or you could get a yonaka (although some may advise against that). In the end you get what you pay for.....

Inuyash274

Self Taught Noob
Yeah I always tell my friends that "You get what you pay for" they drive around on fifty dollar springs and have dropped their cars 3 inches, lol.

Any idea where I could get a Tsudo exhaust? I saw them on ebay for around $150 but they were for preluds/ civics. Not my teggy.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
How can $300 be double what you were looking to spend? Just get the ebay exhaust.

R13

The other asshole
All I can say is apexi ws2.

...And I want tacobell.

Sent from my toaster

renarudo

All this talk about taco bell is getting me hungry. 2nd the Apexi ws2, it makes a beautiful noise and just the right amount of raspy sound.

94RS

No fucks given.
How can $300 be double what you were looking to spend?.
x2

You can't be making fun of your ricer buddies with their cheap ass springs saying "you get what you pay for" when you only wanna spend $150 on a catback.... A good quality exhaust like the WS2 runs 300 just for the axleback.

Inuyash274

Self Taught Noob
Hey, I'm sorry I'm poor as hell! I don't want to get shitty parts that rust off, but at this point I have no choice. Either that, or get something stock from a yard. $150 is my limit right now in life.

94RS

No fucks given.
So run stock and save for good parts..... I don't see why everyone thinks that's the end of the world.

"Oh no, I have to drive my ricebox the way it came from the factory" :roll:

DarkDB1

Hey, I'm sorry I'm poor as hell! I don't want to get s***ty parts that rust off, but at this point I have no choice. Either that, or get something stock from a yard. $150 is my limit right now in life.
Stop being poor... Or save a while for a good system because those cheap parts you are looking at (and already bought some) will not last long, especially if you drive it in snow. I would say 1 more winter and it will be falling apart.

Good parts test their products and made out of durable material, Where the cheap chinese knock off parts are made to cut cost so they make a bigger profit which means they are made half assed... Hence why the cheap chrome plating on your header burned off so quickly. Now imagine the welds getting hot with the salt hitting them.