Whole new exhaust! Say, what?

OneFastGSR

Hey, I'm sorry I'm poor as hell! I don't want to get s***ty parts that rust off, but at this point I have no choice. Either that, or get something stock from a yard. $150 is my limit right now in life.
I don't get what you mean, You do have a choice, You can buy a shitty exhaust right now for $150 or save up for however long it takes for the rest of the money and buy a quality exhaust later...

92_homdaIG

WhiteBat
New exhaust

I need a new exhaust for my 1992 integra where is a good place to buy one .. thanks

hatchbackkid82

Your best bet is to go custom IMHO. Less fitment issues, no leaks, and some places stand by their work. Depending where you live prices vary, I paid $320 for my set up 2.25 to a resonator and a muffler aluminzed steel. Fitment was near perfect, all mandrel bent.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Even though you are bringing back the dead, you have a good point and you added pictures so :thumbs up

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Baja Blast is still the shit. lmao fuck tacobell though

and WS2 still good exhaust?

Didn't want to start a new thread lol

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Yes and that's as bad as reviving a dead thread..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Lol I knew someone would actually answer an old thread instead of ignoring one of my other threads lol .

R13

The other asshole
Who runs a header anymore? the cold air it sucks in will just keep the head cooler.