why did you choose the car you drive

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
why did you choose that integra instead of any other car? what makes that integra so special to you? and do you think of you car as a machine or a living thing?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
it was cheap
i was able to make payments
bought from my uncle
he was original owner

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I got it cause it was jdm, yo.
First car.
4 doors.
Panty dropper.
Friken eyegasm.
Nobody really does them.
She lives.
I love her.

Donx510

I've always been interested in Integras since I was in the 5th grade when my uncle bought a DB7. I bought it off him and I love her.

gugiey

My car feel in to my hands.
My brothers friend was going off to. College and needed money and I was saving for a car . He had this really nice white car . So I offered him so money and turns out I ended up with a type R

R13

The other asshole
I had never owned a Tuner car

It was in an impound lot on a back road behind a 16 foot chain link fence Like something from the fast and the furious

It was blacked out and slammed, beat up and had a faded & yellowed jdm "H" badge

I asked the company that was holding it to show it to me and tell me what they knew about it

They didn't know if it ran it was hauled there So I popped the hood to find the fuel line was cut

Fixed the fuel line turned the key and beheld the glory of the full greddy exhaust

Asked how much

A month & $388 later I was the owner of a 97 GS-R...

Bigd216

The Dream, I'm Living It!
I owned my first teg by default, didnt know about them. just got it because it was clean and was rated for good fuel economy. fell in love.....my first one died an unfortunate early death.......bought a second one........more in love every day............

SirClints

SirClints
Dad bought it to flip it (blown head gasket and busted radiator)- My Sentra (swapped Se-r) blown the second transmission. Dad said i'll give you the Teg, I said i'll buy it from you-- he painted it, fixed the small stuff and I got it.

I always wanted a honda and finally got it... Somehow i just fell it love with the car. IDK what makes it special, it just is.

Sometimes, only sometimes, I feel its more than a machine. Lol

FlowTech

I had a run down 86 Silverado, sold it to a drug runner that was going to ship it over seas for 1000. Bought my 93 rs for 1000 All it needed was for the cooling fans to be fixed. Boom. Wrecked it into the back of the vehicle that was towing me. Jackass i know. Fixed everything myself and now im loving the car.