why did you choose the car you drive

96LSteg

Jemel
My teg was my first car. I paid $2600 for it 3yrs ago. Ive finally decided to do something with it recently...

Sent from your mom's room using Tapatalk

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
cheap. good on gas. looks nice. sedan. cheap on insurance. reliable.

oh and cheap. emphasis on the word cheap.

jbrown97ls

Wrecked my old Sonoma and needed a car for college. Originally wanted another s10/Sonoma, but I wanted a 5speed and the v6. No luck after looking everyday for a few weeks so I figured I'd look at cars. Always heard awesome things about Hondas and was originally looking for a late 90s hatch, but everything I found was beat to hell.

Saw a dealers ad on craigslist and immediately knew I had to have it. Checked it out and afew hours later it was mine. I joined club integra a while later and saw how much potential the car had and the rest is history.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Wanted my Integra because a really good friend of mine had one and i loved the style of it. On my18th birthday my sister bought me a 2000 auto DB7. After a year of owning it, I traded it for a 94 CD7 Accord 5spd from a friend. Sold that CD7, bought a JDM Front GSR with a B20/vtec set up. Fixed up the motor (poorly done job from PO), cleaned it up, lowered then some jackass rams me in the back forcing it into another car in front of me. Was about to turbo that bitch too