Why Did You Get An Integra?

Cripton805

lol a lot of people tend to sell theirs right before the 88 - 90 k because that is when the timing belt is due. Make sure he gets the timing belt water pump taking care of immediately, or he'll be sorry. Hope he keeps up with oil changes religiously, especially on the turbos. The quattro's don't have as much problems as the turbo audi's.
He has the Quattro A4 1.8 Turbo.
I think you're talking about the 6 banger in general. Quattro or not.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I got mine because I had the money for it, didn't know much about cars, heard that it'd last forever, and I powned noobs on NFS underground with it when I was a kid :lol:

5150KDC2

Got mine for better fuel mileage (no i havent built the motor yet lol), I love the style of my teg, Great platform, and the biggest reason is I cant afford my skyline gtr34 yet lol..

rudiris

Got my teggy cuz they are sexy and also hella good deal only 1600$
and with 88234k i was working and I guy park in the front and he put the sign
for sale and I just bought it like a quart of mile fast I can I love it

sage0021

Integra was my first car, loved every minute of it. when my first ls got stolen i was heartbroken. went out the same day and bought an impala, hated that thing with a passion. 1 year later traded in the impala for an rsx-s which i had wanted since late 01 when they were first introduced. now i bought another ls for a daily driver. ill probably own an integra in some fashion as long as im alive. civics can be cool but they are not an integra.

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Close friend of mine had one and let me drive it before i got my license and i was hooked. Only thing was it was auto so i knew i had to go 5-speed lol

lolo671

Preludes are fast, but parts are a lil more pricey than Integras (trying to stay within my budget here).
I bought an '01 LS from an Airman because his wife was expecting and had to get rid of the car lol. Never knew Integras had different models, otherwise I would've bought a GS-R (but it's all good!).
I'm stationed in S. Korea and you don't see USDMs around here often. I love it because you stand out from the others...plus it's a smooth ride.

japanmade

Always wanted one since high school. I got older, bought a 06 RSX type-s to mod but to expensive at that time. sold the RSX and bought an IS250 6 speed manual with x-package, is250 is to slow and boring, I had to have something more zippy. Ended up buying a 94 gsr that was beat to *hit. Fixed it up and 20k later, its what I wanted- all motor. Cant go wrong even though its a 17yr old car.

GearJammer

My mother-in-law died and she left my wife the car. I acted like I had no interest in the car till she wanted to sell it. Now it is mine to do with as I please

Ryan21288

I got an integra over a civic because there less abundant where I live. Plus the integra is better looking and has a nicer interior.

bdawgxi

DB ftw!
My mom got a new car a few years ago and it happened to be a 4 door Integra and at the time I was looking at pictures wanting one, eventually she gave me the car and I learned every thing about it I could. I love my db7 and could never get anything else besides another Integra if I had to, or I'd get a RSX, or just keep the db and drop a K20. :D