Why i lost my license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
Isnt this the idiot who made tune my teg thread...dude sorry to brk the news but u should.be in that hospital also, ur an idiot my man,
and yes i am that guy but i saw a dude do it to a ford focus rally car and it did react alot better

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
story coming from the guy who wanted to tune his car like in need for speed..... You're from the southern maryland area? (columbia, clinton)

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
i get blowed but it isnt something im gonna brag about or even mention(except now).... thats dumb just keep it to yourself

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
south carolina. But anyways im just relaying what happened and what i seen... you can call me a dumbass but if i saw somethin that yall havent doesnt that make yall the dumbasses?

96GSRteg

Tyler
You seriously sound like you need to pick up a book or go back to school.

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
story coming from the guy who wanted to tune his car like in need for speed..... You're from the southern maryland area? (columbia, clinton)
Thats just how the guy explained it to me. he said it was a computer that did something like tuning it on NFS

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
i was bout to say. You doing that reckless stuff around where I drive, I will do everyone a favor and slash your tires so you dont have the potential to hurt somebody driving your car at speeds that will kill people instantaneously while probably high.

WAR 178

Premium User
I smoke quite a bit..... Also if you do dont be scurrred to stand up for whatever you believe!
But being said..... Smoking is NOT for everybody, as we can see!
1.why drive a car with exp. tags, etc and then be ridding durty?
2. this is a STOCK 4cyl teggy you are driving....not a 100k+ car! There is NO WAY you hit 175+ in it. That must have been some straight long azz road.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
2. this is a STOCK 4cyl teggy you are driving....not a 100k+ car! There is NO WAY you hit 175+ in it. That must have been some straight long azz road, downhill at a 25% grade, with the wind behind you, and a jet turbine
helped :thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.