Why is it worth tuning these, and not just go with a north americano automobile?

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
I don't mind cameros and challenegers I think they're pretty badass and they do have a point, it is hard and expensive to get serious power out of a 4 banger. Where we have the advantage is they can't handle to save their lives, they weigh 2 tons where as we are just over 1 ton. At the end of the day it's what you prefer small and agile or big and fast, both sides so have merit. The only car I don't like is mustangs, I've never met one cool person that drives a mustang.

Sent from your mom's pole using Taptalk2
who does! their the baby of muscle cars an weigh too much. only stangs have a 200+hp v8 our teggs do over that stock boosted

94RS

No fucks given.
who does! their the baby of muscle cars an weigh too much. only stangs have a 200+hp v8 our teggs do over that stock boosted
I don't like Mustangs as much as the next person (especially after working at Ford), but even the 2011 and up V6's have 300hp.

As for the never meeting a cool Mustang owner. I met two in the 6 months I worked there, and the Mustang was the most common car that came in..... One was an older couple (counting as one), they had a bright yellow '06 GT with GT40 heads, a Flowmaster exhaust and some other mods. Nicest people in the world.

And the other, an '09 GT500 convertible owner. Apparently he sent his car out to Ford Racing and with what they did to it, it dyno'd around 700whp.

Last edited:

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
I don't like Mustangs as much as the next person (especially after working at Ford), but even the 2011 and up V6's have 300hp.

As for the never meeting a cool Mustang owner. I met two in the 6 months I worked there, and the Mustang was the most common car that came in..... One was an older couple (counting as one), they had a bright yellow '06 GT with GT40 heads, a Flowmaster exhaust and some other mods. Nicest people in the world.

And the other, an '09 GT500 convertible owner. Apparently he sent his car out to Ford Racing and with what they did to it, it dyno'd around 700whp.
Anybody seen that youtube video about mustange drivers and import drivers? at the end, guy just says "f_cking mustang!" Everytime one rolls past him, too funny...

My aunt drives a mustang, and my uncle showed me the youtube vid. They also got a trusty b20 DA, old chevy custom truck, and a WRX STI. A little bit of evrything.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Starting with the '11 Mustangs, the base V6 is more powerful than the GT model before it. I've driven the '11 Mustang and it is one very fast car, I'm talkin 100+ at the top of 3rd, and it handled fairly well. The engine uses "VVT" which is variable valve timing and lift. Ford had to restrict the power of the V6 to keep a market for the V8 models.

I know a few people with Mustangs, all of them are nice people. Probably the nicest person I've met was an old guy at a garage sale, he had an '89 Mustang with 8,400 original miles.

There are a lot of nice Mustang owners, but there are a lot of either immature or redneck Mustang owners too.

94RS

No fucks given.
Starting with the '11 Mustangs, the base V6 is more powerful than the GT model before it. I've driven the '11 Mustang and it is one very fast car, I'm talkin 100+ at the top of 3rd, and it handled fairly well. The engine uses "VVT" which is variable valve timing and lift. Ford had to restrict the power of the V6 to keep a market for the V8 models.

I know a few people with Mustangs, all of them are nice people. Probably the nicest person I've met was an old guy at a garage sale, he had an '89 Mustang with 8,400 original miles.

There are a lot of nice Mustang owners, but there are a lot of either immature or redneck Mustang owners too.
When I worked at Ford, one of my co-workers rented a '12 Grabber Blue V6 and let me take out for a spin during my lunch break. It was pretty quick, I'll admit that. But it still bears the blue oval, which I pretty much despise after driving 500+ Fords every month :lol:

Summary of 90% of the Mustang owners that came in for service: Dumb teenage girl, middle-age complete b****, rude douchebag guys in their 20s/30s. The 10% are the nice as hell, middle age or retired people.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
My ex's brother drove a Mustang and a couple days ago he went into the ER with pancreatitis... Coincidence? I think not