Votes: 5 12.8%
  • without cuz it looks cleaner

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • both option 1 and 2

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

01FTW

Obviously tinted windows always make ANY car look better, but especially hondas.

And how would no tint look cleaner? lol Actually looks "cleaner" with tint.

StoobyMcDooby

I kinda like them all tinted, but its hard to find people to do your windshield
STUPID hard to find someone here where I live. Found a guy who did it for cheap, he used Llumar, which I like, and it is PERFECT. But, I have never been able to get in touch with him after that.

The thing about 35% on the windshield, MOST people (99%) would never know that it was tinted when riding in the car. You can see straight through it, even at night. I don't get why people say that "It's a safety hazard". Tinting the whole windshield is pointless unless you have 5 all the way around on the rest of the vehicle.

The main reason I wanted the WS done, is I hate being able to see straight through 5% because so much light enters the windshield.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
not to hate or anything but who tinted your side windows? they cut that tooo short lol

personally i have mine tinted, cant see in the car in the middle of a summer day unless you get up close or put your hands up to the window and peep in, i like it. as far as looks un tinted looks just as good to me but i hate driving around with untinted windows.

my car
note: sunroof is open

everything closed

Whole windshield 50%
top of windshield 5%
door windows 5%
small windows 2 layers of 20%
sunroof and hatch 20%
dude I've never even seen tint on a windshield, it looks good but id get murdered in TX come inspection

im a ginger....F!@% the sun!
x2, I've been burnt while driving before...worst part, its only my left arm.