Wisdom teeth removed

JGvtec

SWEET. :( Since i have to get my braces put in soon i found out today that i need all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled. Its not like they are on top and just num it. My wisdom teeth never came in so they are under the gums. Being put under. :(

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
SWEET. :( Since i have to get my braces put in soon i found out today that i need all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled. Its not like they are on top and just num it. My wisdom teeth never came in so they are under the gums. Being put under. :(
Ouch Jordan. So, your wisdom teeth are there..just not ready to come out yet? Dude, tough luck, but you'll get through it considering you went through something hitting your face and getting surgery(?) (forgot what it was) So this is nothing.

I just am hating the healing process right now. there is literally no pain unless extremely cold/hot water enters my mouth and touches the area. i can open my mouth as wide as i have before. I can eat food now other than jello, but it just sucks because after a meal/snack/etc. i will be in the restroom for a good 5 minutes, trying to gargle water to force the crumbs or leftover food out that got stuck in the holes where my teeth used to be.

JGvtec

Ouch Jordan. So, your wisdom teeth are there..just not ready to come out yet? Dude, tough luck, but you'll get through it considering you went through something hitting your face and getting surgery(?) (forgot what it was) So this is nothing.

I just am hating the healing process right now. there is literally no pain unless extremely cold/hot water enters my mouth and touches the area. i can open my mouth as wide as i have before. I can eat food now other than jello, but it just sucks because after a meal/snack/etc. i will be in the restroom for a good 5 minutes, trying to gargle water to force the crumbs or leftover food out that got stuck in the holes where my teeth used to be.
They are there, just have not come up. So they are under my gums. They have to put me down, cut them all out. :(

They just numbed your gums right?

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Yeah pretty much. I was conscious, knew what they were doing, etc. but if you were to pimp slap me, i wouldn't have felt it..and if you tried again in the next 5 minutes or so, i probably would.

Well, at the place i go to, they had like 3040394304930493 tubes that they use to inject in my mouth. around 8 were initially used and as the extraction was in progress, i would raise my hand if i started feeling pain, which was nearly every damn 5 or so minutes, and another injection would be used.

hopefully, your dentist place or whatever aren't half-assed like these dudes. i think i just need to switch DDS's.

JGvtec

Yeah pretty much. I was conscious, knew what they were doing, etc. but if you were to pimp slap me, i wouldn't have felt it..and if you tried again in the next 5 minutes or so, i probably would.

Well, at the place i go to, they had like 3040394304930493 tubes that they use to inject in my mouth. around 8 were initially used and as the extraction was in progress, i would raise my hand if i started feeling pain, which was nearly every damn 5 or so minutes, and another injection would be used.

hopefully, your dentist place or whatever aren't half-assed like these dudes. i think i just need to switch DDS's.
Today was my appointment for consultation. It went well he said i have 3 choices.

A. Numb it
B.Numb it and laughing gas
C.Put to sleep

Out of those 3 i picked A. For the fact that i dislike the fact of being put to sleep. I wouldn't care for B.

Ill have to wait a bit to get it done anyway.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
OMG I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed about 11 hours ago! OUCH i'm in SO much pain right now...I'm not numb anymore & can feel everything...Gonna try & eat a chocolate shake & go back to sleep...

8-bit

do what now?
When I hadmy wisdom teeth removed I was really hungry. When I got home my mom made some caldo de pollo. When I was eating I bit my bottom lip servel times due to mymouth being numb.

Kinta94

I just got all four of mine removed today very easy hardly any pain at all only 500 bucks of my pay and I got an IV :) that made me happy haha.

also got percocet which is stronger than vicodin sorry to hear about your bad experiece.