Wisdom teeth removed

speedin

The Transporter
never had it done.... hope i never do :lol:
Yea, idk what it is im 22 and mine have never given me any issues. But then again last time I was at a dentist was over 3 years ago, hahaha. Fuck them, give me a titanium set of teeth like Jaws.

1sloDC2

I hate going to the dentist for anything. Thankfully I don't have wisdom teeth so no worries here

phatintegra

Banned
I had mine done like 6 years ago. Did not have dental because I know it was going to be waste of money. I had mine done for $0.000 thru my cousin. I'm sending my wife to him for her wisdom. soon.

I remember when my cousin did all (4) in 25minutes. The same day I was at Cheese Cake Factory with my aunt.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Yea, idk what it is im 22 and mine have never given me any issues. But then again last time I was at a dentist was over 3 years ago, hahaha. Fuck them, give me a titanium set of teeth like Jaws.
this is why im not removing mine..... they hurt every now and than but not bad enough to get them pulled!
Yeah. This is what my DDS dentist douchebag man told me. oh by the way, i would have never had them removed because they too, do not give me a problem, but when i went to go get a checkup, he saw that i had 4 and then literally called my mom and my mom scheduled the appointment.

Supposedly, if you do not have them removed and they all have appeared (came out of your gums), they will start pushing the rest of your teeth together and will result in crooked teeth. and also, it can cause jaw problems as you get older ala 40's+

i still think it's bs. he just probably told me that so he can steal my parents' money.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
This thread is scaring me! I have to get mine pulled next month & I'm such a pussy when it comes to pain...Ah!

Well luckily, I am going to get put under & won't feel a thing :) I hope

tgard

If you're put under it doesn't hurt. Kind of trippy with the meds actually. Just sore afterwards. Eat lots of popsicles.

speedin

The Transporter
Yeah. This is what my DDS dentist douchebag man told me. oh by the way, i would have never had them removed because they too, do not give me a problem, but when i went to go get a checkup, he saw that i had 4 and then literally called my mom and my mom scheduled the appointment.

Supposedly, if you do not have them removed and they all have appeared (came out of your gums), they will start pushing the rest of your teeth together and will result in crooked teeth. and also, it can cause jaw problems as you get older ala 40's+

i still think it's bs. he just probably told me that so he can steal my parents' money.
Yea, I heard about this as well. And if that ever does happen i'll get it taken care of then.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
This thread is scaring me! I have to get mine pulled next month & I'm such a pussy when it comes to pain...Ah!

Well luckily, I am going to get put under & won't feel a thing :) I hope
If you're put under it doesn't hurt. Kind of trippy with the meds actually. Just sore afterwards. Eat lots of popsicles.
Agreed. Ask your dentist before hand if you're just going to get massacred by needles or you will be put under.

the difference of the pain is literally all to none. You feel nothing when you are put under, just the after affects, are the same. If you will be massacred by needles like i did, well...they tend to wear off...pretty quickly. which means you will be injected shortly after...

More power to you all....I will let u know how bad it SUCKS when I get mine removed :(
i hope you are put under sleep bro. it may cost more under your insurance policy/more out your pocket, but i think it would be worth it.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars

I know its gonna cost me $1,300 AFTER my insurance! So no swap for a little bit...Sucks! My bf is always doing something to his car but there's my baby sitting, bone stock, UGH f***ing pisses me off! Luckily, he has to get his done soon tho so maybe, just maybe he will be broke for a little bit & not having new parts arriving daily :cry:

Rich-PMS

take a couple perks and a shot of favorite liquor- and you wont feel any pain.

i'm so glad i never got wisdom teeth :)