work BLOWS!

SxySlammedTeggy

UUUUUUUUGH I am so damn bored I cant even begin to tell you so I figured I would post it just because I can lol... aaaaaaaaaanyway is anyone else at work today???? I would rather be riding :)

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
SxySlammedTeggy said:
UUUUUUUUGH I am so damn bored I cant even begin to tell you so I figured I would post it just because I can lol... aaaaaaaaaanyway is anyone else at work today???? I would rather be riding :)
i have to go pay off my dept store card, it was due yesterday.. ooops.

DownShift96GSR

I currently have two jobs know.......a real one and an under the table one........I just got my real one two days ago. It's pretty cool. I enter data into the computer at my work, cake stuff. Then I sit at the swimming pool in my community for a couple of hours a day and stare at C.I. pretty cool i think.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
my work is awesome

i work at a Toyota Dealership, all i have to do is driver cars around. really really easy job. being outside and in arizona, its a lil hot, but ive got a kick ass tan. plus all the girls that work here are so hot. and all the guys are funny as hell. its awesome

anfrey

Eviloliv3 said:
my work is awesome

i work at a Toyota Dealership, all i have to do is driver cars around. really really easy job. being outside and in arizona, its a lil hot, but ive got a kick ass tan. plus all the girls that work here are so hot. and all the guys are funny as hell. its awesome
how much do u get paid?

DownShift96GSR

Eviloliv are you classified as a LOT ATTENDANT or something like that? I was one when I worked at the Honda dealership in town. It was cool for about a month then it started sucking. $6 an hour to detail cars, clean the lot, run and get lunch for managers, go pick up and drop off cars/customers........When I say detail cars I mean a FULL hour to 2 hours detail on a car for $6 an hour. It wasn't worth my time. So my current job I have now pays me e$8-9 to sit at a computer all day. It's great......

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
DownShift96GSR said:
Eviloliv are you classified as a LOT ATTENDANT or something like that? I was one when I worked at the Honda dealership in town. It was cool for about a month then it started sucking. $6 an hour to detail cars, clean the lot, run and get lunch for managers, go pick up and drop off cars/customers........When I say detail cars I mean a FULL hour to 2 hours detail on a car for $6 an hour. It wasn't worth my time. So my current job I have now pays me e$8-9 to sit at a computer all day. It's great......
yeah, im a lot attendant. though i dont have to wash cars or anything. i basically run the cars to the techs, and then when the techs are done, take them back to the customers, occasionally i will take cars to the wash or take cars to the body shop (down the street), rarely pick up a customer. but thats about it. i get paid 7.50 and i just started there, i should be a tech this upcoming fall

anfrey

i'd love to have a dealership job... as anythign but a salesperson. those jobs are hard to maintain if you aren't good at selling cars.

DownShift96GSR

Eviloliv3 said:
yeah, im a lot attendant. though i dont have to wash cars or anything. i basically run the cars to the techs, and then when the techs are done, take them back to the customers, occasionally i will take cars to the wash or take cars to the body shop (down the street), rarely pick up a customer. but thats about it. i get paid 7.50 and i just started there, i should be a tech this upcoming fall
So in a rude way to put it, you are the SERVICE DEPARTMENT BITCH.......I know what your sayin. At the dealership I was at we had one of those too, but he also was the parts runner.

No doubt dealership jobs are fun, but they suck at pay. Well I guess depending the dealership. The owner of my dealership was real money hungry. I at least got to do doughnuts in a 2004 S2000. It was the GM's car.

anfrey

DownShift96GSR said:
So in a rude way to put it, you are the SERVICE DEPARTMENT BITCH.......I know what your sayin. At the dealership I was at we had one of those too, but he also was the parts runner.

No doubt dealership jobs are fun, but they suck at pay. Well I guess depending the dealership. The owner of my dealership was real money hungry. I at least got to do doughnuts in a 2004 S2000. It was the GM's car.
i just wanna work in the service dept. washing cars and doing tech stuff.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
i wouldnt do the car wash, they get paid shitty. and im a well paid bitch. its fun, so it doesnt seem like bitch work to me