work BLOWS!

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
DownShift96GSR said:
Yeah I hear you. When I worked at the dealership it was fun, for about the first month. Then you got the Techs telling you what to, your doing all kinds of extra bitch work, you got sales people telling you how to do your job, blah blah blah...............The best part about the job was being able to use the lifts in the bay to work on your car. That was cool stuff man.
the sales people keep to themselves, the only thing the techs ask me to do is either take a car to the wash (where i go to hang out with the cool guys there), or help push a dead car into their bay. i dont really have bitch work, its kinda sweet.

but ill be a tech coming up soon...

SlyDC2

ok since ding dong has post sl00ting issues-

we should go get cute pictures taken court :) and hats are my new thingie... first it was belts... then it was shoes... now its hats haha

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
SlyDC2 said:
ok since ding dong has post sl00ting issues-

we should go get cute pictures taken court :) and hats are my new thingie... first it was belts... then it was shoes... now its hats haha
new pics, that sounds good to me.

SxySlammedTeggy

yes we have to have pictures taken soon... this weekend we will chill ugh my dady hasnt paid my phone bill yet so my phone stopped working lol... ill call you when its fixed haha... hats huh... im still stuck on flip flops lol

Yes im a quiter lolol not really tho

I dunno it was food... and i had to smell it ew gross

anfrey

SxySlammedTeggy said:
yes we have to have pictures taken soon... this weekend we will chill ugh my dady hasnt paid my phone bill yet so my phone stopped working lol... ill call you when its fixed haha... hats huh... im still stuck on flip flops lol

Yes im a quiter lolol not really tho

I dunno it was food... and i had to smell it ew gross
:what: i like smelling food

anfrey

SxySlammedTeggy said:
haha i like smelling food too but not working and smelling it ew gross
lol.. i would hate to work in food service.. unless it's being a chef at a nice restaurant