WTH is this stuff?

mirrorimg

i meant this other one... does any one know anything about this one? i figured it was probably from an old alarm or killswitch or something
Valet switch for your alarm, which is what this looks like.

A valet switch is a manual shut-off that temporarily disables the alarm system (so you can let the valet park your car, for example). The valet switch is hidden in an out-of-the-way spot in the car. The switch pictured here is mounted under the car's fuse access panel.

Ganyon

When I took my back seats out, I found 2 wires that were cut coming from a street glow box. My car used to be a ricer.

lhd dc2

Taffeta White
Like a few people mentioned a few post back.

The pyramid box in the back, is to convert the RCA wires for a sound system to work with the factory headunit.

Black box attached to the panel underneath the steering wheel, is to reset your maintenance required light in your cluster when it comes on.

The black box zip tied to your ignition harness wire is an alarm brain. The little round switch drilled to the panel is a valet switch for the alarm. The alarm is useless, unless you have a remote. I would just unplug everything attached to it and tuck away the wires.

Ganyon

Lol. Everything is already unplugged for the most part. It's just chilling. While searching some more I did find a clear box with a red flashing light directly under the steering column. I played with it for a while because if you touch any part of the car it lights up.

lhd dc2

Taffeta White
Lol. Everything is already unplugged for the most part. It's just chilling. While searching some more I did find a clear box with a red flashing light directly under the steering column. I played with it for a while because if you touch any part of the car it lights up.
That would be the shock sensor for the alarm.

95DB7

Lol. It's fun to play with. Kept me amused for an hour.
Lol so did mine, for 2 hours. All my kids were touching the car fucking with it, only downfall was I had to wash the teggy after :( fucking fingerprints!

Ganyon

The little round button is the valet switch for my alarm. I just started playing with it today and it works. Just need a remote for it.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Usually to program the alarm to hold the valet switch and hit the remote, its a viper and thats what i did, i installed my alarm myself pain in the ass the first time