XslickwhitetegX Progress

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
haha Coy its just taking up room its top of my q8 rims :p

so my brother told me i needed to clean up my rims and tires, so perfect time to whore car out!

and my fav one because it looks like my bulbs in my headlights are yellow, weird pic!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
haha no joke! small little updates, nothing major im saving for bigger items now.

I've been spoon'd :D it's a blue wide mirror, Love this mirror helps with dulling down other peoples headlights and most importantly minimize blind spots. I suggest everyone to get it but its kinda pricy.

craglist find a CF intake, and not a pwdjdm whale intake.. I'm not sure but maybe one of a kind? no name brand or markings anywhere. Just need a 3" 90 degreee coupler to fit my icebox. Thats it for now...

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Time for me to update this.. intake didnt work out and sold it for x2 what i paid for it. :D

bought new bulbs for cluster, went with DDM tuning led bulb, took a while to ship but end results are nice!

next up is to swap climate controls for my usdm itr control.

also after about 2 yrs of mix match interior I finally have full itr seats :D

and meet my new mascot MONEY BEAR

Winter was a b**** on my car this year and I think i need to repaint my front again but in mean time i picked up this to help my paint.

In process of polishing, sealant and waxing car now. just clay bar my car

I get to use the Groit buffer tomorrow :D pics to come!

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Great progress!

Are you still doing the STI splitter lip thing? Is it similar to this:

For more DB pics .

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Thanks guys, just did all this detailing and than it rains/ snows today :smackself at least there's really nice beading off the paint. Took few pics b4 weather went bad. Had to show reflections off white but looks better in person,

hopefully ill go out and take a proper shoot soon.

Are you still doing the STI splitter lip thing?
I plan too! i got the 04-5 sti lip sitting in my basement. There two different yrs of sti lip that i herd/read fit, 04-05 and 06 sti lip(thats the lip on the picture you posted) My buddy just did it on his integra and looks really nice but his 04-05 sti lip and is short about 1" on both sides. Maybe the 06 sti lip is longer?

well shall see once it gets warmer, my brother and i will work on it together once weather gets warmer. If i cant get my sti lip to sit flush to my itr lip on sides we might just make a custom front slippter instead. :D

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Updates soon to come! As for now a little teaser shot.

Need to upload the IA pics and video of my gf driveway. NOT lowered car friendly!
That's it for now

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Props for a real splitter over that STI-V lip. I have a template for mine but haven't had the time to fabricate it.