Yay! I finally got it! '93 GSR

rdubya

Finally got it, '93 GSR. I posted a month or so ago asking if you guys thought $3,000 was a good deal on this car. I was going to try and talk him down a bit more (he came down from $4,000 already) but after having to hold the car for me for a month, I thought he deserved the full $3,000. It's got 87,000 miles on it, and the interior is in just as good of shape as the exterior. Just ordered a K&N CAI, and it's already got an exhaust and short shifter. He gave me a second B&M short shifter if anyone is interested in buying it, I'll give you a good deal. Comments?

EDIT: Added a few more pictures. The paint is original. It looks really good all around, except the roof where the clear coat is pealing. I bought it from an old guy, who bought it from an old woman, so I think I'm pretty safe saying the motor is original. I hate the seat covers too, but underneath is a seat that is near flawless, so I think it's worth leaving the ugly things on it for everyday use. The back seat is covered by a large green beach towel (guy threw it in, no extra charge. JACK POT) so the back seat is in great shape too. The thing is wicked fast. I've read they are suppose to run 15.2's stock, but this feels faster to me. I'd guess 14.8's, but I also haven't driven a decently fast car in a while. Maybe I'm just not used to anything with balls; or maybe an exhaust makes a huge difference. About the short shifter, my ZIP os 96786, so just figure out shipping cost and make me an offer. Thanks for all the replies, guys!

Last edited:

8-bit

do what now?
:thumbs up i think that was a nice deal. if thats the stock motor. overall the db2 looks pretty clean. there's several other members with an aztec green gsr on here too. could you post a engine bay picture also and interior shoot too:)

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'd ditch the seat covers lol, but clean buy

dlo253

Wow that thing looks super clean! x2 on engine bay shots...And if it was mine I'd swap that emblem for an OEM one
how much for the shifter shipped to 98444

Last edited:

Cripton805

Theres not to many times I say this....

Im jelous as fuck!
No joke, i wish i could see it in person.
Id take that over my DC2 any day.

As you can see tho... DA/DB2 is my fav.

tgard

That seems like a good deal, congrats! I'm looking for a DB2 myself. Is that the original motor?