Yellow foglights /

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
If you want better light output, buy a set of OEM fogs and get them retrofitted with projectors.
Do the same with your headlights. Don't buy these off eBay. The lenses look like garbage and the light output will probably suck.

Or waste your money. Whatever pleases you.

TheSkygun

Wouldn't mind seeing the Ebay lens for personal reason but retro fitting is the best way to improve light output, if that is what your looking for

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
If you want better light output, buy a set of OEM fogs and get them retrofitted with projectors.
Do the same with your headlights. Don't buy these off eBay. The lenses look like garbage and the light output will probably suck.

Or waste your money. Whatever pleases you.

Let me clear this up for everyone, you can't retrofit 94-97 oem/non oem foglights. They arnt true projectors, only way to retrofit them is buy fogs the same size or smaller( blazer or fusion fogs) and swap out the foglight. With headlights you can take out the projector and swap with another one. And that statement about 98+ fogs haveing better light output, well of course they do, they are bigger and better placement to the 94-97 fogs!

Now techically oem lens are clear from factory, they are only yellow in japan. They come on sir-g models. There is no problem retrofitting ebay headlights, problem rises when just put them on their teg. Most go with yellow fogs bc stands out on their teg and its jdm yo!

Also you half to look at what bulb they are using for output pics, because bulb plays a huge factor., and camera settings. My yellow lens with 3000k hid bulbs make my fogs really bright yellow. I have output pics in my log.

Now got all the bs in this thread out of the way, please when you get them Money, paint the silver brezel black! And congrats on your purchase.

money

i extended the switch wires so it can fit in the original spot it would go into by the handbrake center console, looks awesome i love it.. and looks clean, but i was wondering if it is possible to change the LED in the switch? if so how and what size?