yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

<3 this is potentially background worthy
so yes for the si's? lol i'm really wanting to sell my grids and just get a nice oem wheel i miss the blades but i don't wanna buy something i've already had and i've never had this year of si wheel just the year the ep3 had 4 lug

whitedc4

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wont my mudflaps work?????????? ugh i hate this car a;lfj;alfjal;f;alsdfajksdf;lasflafjlalaafl

whitedc4

i didn't realize it but i guess the mudflaps are not universal. i took mine off my 96 and 95 thinking they'd work but the rear bumper is more of a slant so that means i'm looking for mud guards. i have two sets of 94 - 97 mudguards one set is perfect another set a few are bent from the car slamming into trees at 70 but fixable i was going to do it but not if i'll never use them. i'm willing to pay for shipping and add $$ on top :( hit me up.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
so yes for the si's? lol i'm really wanting to sell my grids and just get a nice oem wheel i miss the blades but i don't wanna buy something i've already had and i've never had this year of si wheel just the year the ep3 had 4 lug
idk it just looks really really good and simple

NorthEndGhost

Yeah, that mini photoshoot with Constatine & the S2K while the sun was setting were some dope pics!!! :thumbs up You have a good eye for some killer shots. I like the water droplet ones too...

whitedc4

nothing is going to happen to this car for a very long time :( i dont have a job now.. i fucking hate the world. this is a be sad day for me so i may be overdramatic which means i'll probably stay off the forum for my own good.

Jabes

nothing is going to happen to this car for a very long time :( i dont have a job now.. i fucking hate the world. this is a be sad day for me so i may be overdramatic which means i'll probably stay off the forum for my own good.
ouch that sucks, hey do you happen to still have any of the side moldings from when you shaved them off your car? PM me if you do and are interested in selling em

whitedc4

i have some black ones i think. they're on a different integra of mine i'm not sure exactly but i think so. i didn't know if there was a way to take them off without breaking them.