yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

they're multi colored though... one side has a red lip and one side has a blue lip... they guy i bought them from forgot to mention it so when i got them i noticed i was going to have to be putting two on one side and two on another

whitedc4

what do i do next???? obviously i need to go lower.. but i don't want coilovers and lowering springs only go so low.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
sleeved coilovers are the best compromise. Ground control sells them pretty cheap and you can get custom springs for them. i like my set and i run 12k front 10k rear. but honestly i would just do a itr exhaust, or greddy sp2 or something, if you want something loud spoon N1 or HKS HI power, header etc blah b lah blah itr optional kit, valance and side skirt and delete the rear wiper and get a quality rear visor.

whitedc4

sleeved coilovers are the best compromise. Ground control sells them pretty cheap and you can get custom springs for them. i like my set and i run 12k front 10k rear. but honestly i would just do a itr exhaust, or greddy sp2 or something, if you want something loud spoon N1 or HKS HI power, header etc blah b lah blah itr optional kit, valance and side skirt and delete the rear wiper and get a quality rear visor.
Acura Integra (Limited Edition) 94- 1020.01 $275.08
Drop: .5 to 3.5 inch Fits Shocks: 1,2,3,7,8,9,10 (See Above)

http://www.prostreetonline.com/catalog/z/groundcontrol.asp

would that be it?

whitedc4

my daughter told me to :)

the blue side :/

i think my car looked cleaner without the hood

vs

i wish people would tell me my car looks dumb as fuck and then tell me whats wrong with it... i get no critique.

i was in my drive way and decided to go offroading since i'm basically a 4x4 i parked the car there and when i got back my car literally looked an inch lower lol

inspirationnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i'm kind of a picture whore..huh... hmph.

r0g3r16

being a pic whore is good lol:thumbs up
and i like it with the white hood, but that's just my opinion

whitedc4

being a pic whore is good lol:thumbs up
and i like it with the white hood, but that's just my opinion
yeah i'm starting to regret buying it but right now its at the shop and getting recleared so if i get rid of it i'll have just wasted money unless someone will buy it for 350 bucks.