yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

car looks good doods :thumbs up

so what about the 'updated' pics? lol! were you able to fix it yet?

lol nope i had to put some of my old rotas back on it for now :/..

Story Time.

so this weekend i was on a local forum and saw a set of dr-20's for trade two with new tires two still in the box so we met up at the local discount tire and got yokohama s drives for the other two traded my blades plus 60 bucks for them. i then proceed to get in my car when the tire shop man asks me if i knew what offset the wheels were for as low as i am before i bought them and it hit me... everyone's doing "hella camber".. crap. and i said no i didn't even ask well come to find out these were a +10 offset 15 x 7 wheel with a 195 -50 15 tire all around and i had my boyfriend with me at the time with both of us in the car the tires rubbed fender all the way home luckily didn't hurt the tires when i went back and told them. I facebook'd the one person i knew who would know what to do. who gave me a few pointers on what to do and i plan on doing them very soon.

so then i had to take my daughter to her dads for the weekend which is a 200 mile drive there and 200 back so i got on my way centered our weigh she was on the right i was on the left. i figured out driving in the right hand lane meant i didn't rub as bad in fact nearly ever did.

once i arrived in enid i called my dad and asked him to unlock our shop gate so i could get to my old integra and take my wheels off. my dad wasn't there but his friend was so it worked

saying bye bye to my DR-yummies

i pulled up to see it suspended in the air and the wheels already off for me. threw the old wheels back on and rubbing issues were gone. i'm in the process of getting a tool to cut my fender and possibly pull it out a little bit. not quite rolling fenders but similar.

well then i saw also on this local forum a carbon kevlar for sale 2 hours away so at 10 o clock in the night i hopped in my hoopty and headed that way took the freshly painted hood off and headed that way. picked it up and got back about 130 after stopping off for some taco bell. cops were out like crazy it was insane i wish i wouldve taken pictures all the pigs were blinding i bet there wasn't a 5 mile stretch without someone pulled over.

now you may ask why is your bay red?? why would i paint my bay when i'm doing a motor build.. things get so nicked and cut into while down there that i find it best to leave it alone rather than spend money on something that could get ruined in 3 months.

got it home and this is how my car stands and sunday isn't even over ;) more stuff to buy?? possibly!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Lookin good :thumbs up

I see you have a stock setup! I'll buy the stock airbox off of you if you want to sell it? Wanting to do an icebox :)

whitedc4

just washed it and waxed the hood! re clearing the hood this week! mud flaps are going on tomorrow interior was deep cleaned today :) still under a 2k budget

whitedc4

Lookin good :thumbs up

I see you have a stock setup! I'll buy the stock airbox off of you if you want to sell it? Wanting to do an icebox :)
i'll be running stock until the motor gets dropped in. which won't be for a while these things take foreverrr.. i may buy a cai in the near future for this set up for now and if i do.. i'll hit you up!

whitedc4

idk what wheels to get for my car i'm so confused on what fitment will look good i feel like i shouldve just kept the blades... i'm starting to hate the car i can't ever just get it where i want it!!! i'm freaking 4x4ing it still

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
They look nice :thumbs up

Every time i see rota grids (especially in gold) i think of all the times people look down at my wheels and just mean mug me cause they have gold grids on a green/red honda ahahhahaa