yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Daaaauuuum! Are you doing all the work yourself?! Thats really cool that a girl like you is into integra stuff :) Good job so far! Paint shop looks like it has done a good job so far! How much?

Btw I just added you on facebook. Im Shawn :)

acura1

Constantine, and i thought the Laughing man was different? Nice ride don't forget to get a paint job in time.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Daaaauuuum! Are you doing all the work yourself?! Thats really cool that a girl like you is into integra stuff :) Good job so far! Paint shop looks like it has done a good job so far! How much?

internet pimping at its best right here...

anywho..
looks like GP white :thumbs up
good choice

whitedc4

internet pimping at its best right here...

anywho..
looks like GP white :thumbs up
good choice
lol yaa you showed me the pic of the nsx and i was like hmmmph this is the winner

NOW i know who you are. lol

goofygamer

Do you think you can PM me the pricing of your paint job with what is getting painted and what body work is getting done by the shop? Also, what type of paint they are using? I'm getting my car sprayed on spring break =D so I just want to see what others are paying. You don't have to, I'll respect that, but if you can, I'll greatly appreciate it. thanks!

whitedc4

PM'd!!

almost time to go take pics of the finished car!! :D

whitedc4

3 more hours til its time to show the goods off :D i imagine i'll go take a joy cruise before i have time to post pics the first pics will be on facebook. soo if you're on mine you'll see it first :)

whitedc4

nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol i'm going to be so paranoid... i'm going to park like 5000 feet from anybody near by at all times... going to school is going to kill me i'm probably going to beg the bf to use his truck when i haz to go to the college