yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

so here is why i am repainting my car. i've gotten a few texts and facebook messages asking me why i was donig it... wellll

here this should clear up any questions asked

now here's the progress so far. no paint yet still hasn't been ordered cuz i still CAN'T DECIDE!!

MY FAVORITE PART

:)

r0g3r16

what did you use to cover up the side molding holes??

goofygamer

Can't wait until Constatine is finished! The pictures of your car geting prepped for paint is making me more and more anxious for spring to come around so i can paint mine! ahh!!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice, you're shaving the moldings :thumbs up

whitedc4

yep! i think this should be done by wednesday or tuesday. paints mixed i went ahead and decided.. ummm question though for anyone who might know..

i grabbed a door from a friends 95 gsr for my 96 ls and the wiring is totally wack everythings different. is it because of the obd1 and obd2 differences? or is it an ls gsr difference? i'm trying to figure this all out :/

rockadilla

thats right.
obd is only for emissions, im guessing its just the difference in trim, but i didnt even know there was a difference in the doors :what:

whitedc4

sooooooooooooooooo car is done thursday is the estimation i'm thinking of doing valve cover to match the paint.

did you guess which color i chose?:)
as stated on facebook there is some confusion with whether it is championship or grand prix white. the paint shop kind of confused me onn which one they were going with.

these are the pics i've got right now

just some teaser pics!! :)