yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

purple money?lol
i'll stick to the green kind.
motor build starts today hopefully pics this weekend!!! i be muncing on my fingernails...
it's got me excited for sure.. but i don't think constantines really that liked on here lol.. she'll probably fade out after the builds done :( something about a girl................and a red car..................
humph.
ordering new front bumper today as well. she won't have her facial acne(blemishes) anymore :)

r0g3r16

lol why wouldn't she be liked? sounds like a crazy ass build im excited for you. cant wait to see some pics!

whitedc4

i'm pretty sure my springs have finally settled

thats the drivers rear side if you couldn't tell by the gas lid.....

needs to be lower though :/

everyones posted their CI stickers ive seen soo here's mine.

changed brake pads and took a pic of the bad side

i'll probably use this as my "before" in my "before and after" pic

random pic

the end just a picture update

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
you need a gsr tip or something to finish off that rear end :p

whitedc4

like exhaust wise? it needs everything lol this car was such a fixer upper.. i had no clue. i bought it at night and the next morning i walked outside to look it over and wash it and i was like..frick.. i just bought a dookie car. the main reason i bought it was for the rims sadly. i couldn't find a clean set of blades and this integra happened to have them...now i'm stuck with it.

whitedc4

yes sir! it's been put off a little bit due to our drag s2k's differential shattering and the spider gear coming out last sunday but it's all good just got that upgraded and fixed so now we can focus on mine again. at the moment were going to go all motor and see if we can get 300+ then once the funds come in...(january?) taking it under the knife and going forced induction. it's already capable of handling the power just doesn't have it yet.

whitedc4

it will be Constantine.
and i plan to keep her street legal too.
the s2k is street legal running 10s to high 9s still has AC, ps, cruise.. everything just no radio.
that's how i plan on keeping this car until i get another one.

JGvtec

Nice. I cant wait to see the progress for that later on. Hopefully your dd wil be another teggy.

whitedc4

guess whose got a new front bumper, new fender, annnnnnnd new door?:)
that's riiiight!:)
but guess whose about to be championship white as well?? constantine yaya!!
talked to the guy who was going to respray her milano red and i asked how much he'd charge to do engine bay, door jambs, trunk jamb, sun roof area...bla bla bla got an amazing quote and he said he'd even paint my lip for me as well. i'm feeling super happy about my decision to keep her. now i'm worried though my blades won't work with her..

whitedc4

1400 for everything. including lip.

the builds kind of on a delay if you're on my facebook you know why.. the husbands stupid s2k is taking A LOT of money