yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

cool. people like you make people like me proud to own their car. the more haters the better it looks.

maybe i should start collecting pokemon cards again.. oh wait but that's not "cool" anymore. just keep to yourself if you're going to be rude. there's no point in it.

whitedc4

...and so the transformation to clean and clear acne free skin begins.

check out what they used for a "mesh grill" freaks... fiberglass and chicken wire... and i drove around like that :/

out with the old in with the new..

no pics of her after installed bumper took until it was dark... really dark. i drop my baby off at the body shop this saturday for her paint job it's still undecided. phoenix yellow or championship white.. i need opinions i can't keep changing my mind.

whitedc4

i think so too but at the same time i absolutely love yellow cars and with having a yellow s2k i just think it would be so awesome to roll up with 2 boosted yellow cars not to mention if i did yellow i could go with a yellow and purple scheme. but if i stuck with white it would resemble my original plan of white and black with pink accents. it's a tough decision.

whitedc4

I think yellow would really set it apart!
I LOVE pheonix yellow tegs :)
i agree!! i just don't want to be seen as a type r want to be. i'm just painting the car for the color not for the look a like. there are so many pros and cons to each side

i love how his white is just so bright

but this is so... good.

whitedc4

my poor baby :(

her new face is on now all i have to do is paint!! i tried saying it was a bra...didn't work didn't fool anyone